- 38 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Gorgeous Trojan 11 Meter Express
Always Fresh-Water … Our Trade
Delta Conic Hull, 14-Foot Beam
T-454 CRUSADERS, 1090 HOURS; ONAN 6.5 GENSET
The Trojan 11 Meter Express was indeed a boat well ahead of its time. This model heralded the arrival of Trojan’s International series, featuring the Delta Conic hull, Mediterranean styling and all-fiberglass stringer construction. The Delta Conic hull design has become widely accepted as one of the finest rough-water hull designs afloat and the 11 Meter is perfectly proportioned to provide a stable, dry ride.
The cockpit is enormous aboard this 37-footer and is equally suited to serious entertaining or even more serious fishing.
Previously known as "DOG HOUSE", this 11 Meter Express has been very well maintained inside and out and has now been acquired by Pier 33 on trade. Your trade can be considered.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- ONAN 6.5 kW GENERATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- BIMINI TOP W/ DROP CURTAIN
- RAYMARINE RADAR
- RAYMARINE PLOTTER-FISHFINDER
- ENSIGN DIGITAL TACH-SYNCHRONIZER
- CLARION AM-FM-CD
- SUB-ZERO SIDE-BY-SIDE FRIDGE & FREEZER
... and much more!
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- TOPSIDES The 11 Meter's cockpit is wide and uncluttered. The 14' beam allows for expansive deck area, with plenty of fishing or entertaining room aft. The double-width helm seat sits atop a large storage console and is plushly comfortable, with a large L-shaped companion lounge (plenty of storage below, too) set to portside. The windshield is tall and provides an unobstructed view when underway and the helm gauges are built into gently curved console for easy viewing. This area is completely enclosed by a convertible top, side curtains and multi-sectioned drop curtain with screens and is fully carpeted, making for very comfortable topsides accommodations. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry is centerline, via a smoked lexan sliding hatchway. The large c-shaped galley is at the base of the steps, portside. The galley featuresreach-in at-eye-level side-by-side Sub Zero fridge & freezer, abundant cabinet storage, dual sinks and a skylight overhead. Further forward along the portside, a settee provides extra salon seating and will also convert to hi-lo bunks. To starboard, the head compartment features vanity, head & stall shower. The dinette is starboard, opposite the settee and is a large convertible c-shaped lounge. The 11 Meter features a forward stateroom with large private queen island berth, hanging lockers, vanity and opaque hatch overhead to scatter lots of natural light. In combination, the convertible hi-lo settee, convertible dinette and private stateroom will sleep a total of six. Interior fabrics are emerald and silver.
- NOTABLE COMFORT FEATURES
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT UPDATED CABIN CARPET
- GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- 2 BURNER PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE SUB ZERO SIDE-BY-SIDE FREEZER (WITH ICEMAKER) AND FRIDGE MICROWAVE 12G. HOT WATER HEATER PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM STALL SHOWER, CABIN MANSFIELD VACU FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK LEVEL MONITOR
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- RAYMARINE RAY 53 VHF RADIO AQUAMARINE DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER RITCHIE COMPASS RAYMARINE L770 GPS-PLOTTER-FISHFINDER RAYMARINE RL 70C COLOR RADAR TRIM TABS RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR POLARIS HAILER ENSIGN DIGITAL TACH/SYNCHRONIZER 3-WINDSHIELD WIPERS ELECTRIC WINDSHIELD VENT CLARION AM-FM-CD, COCKPIT
- 35 AMP BATTERY CHARGER 4 BATTERIES DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS ONAN 6.5 KW GENSET W/ 840 HOURS
- DECK, MOORING GEAR & ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR, CHAIN & RODE DOCK LINES BRIDGE DECK CARPET, REMOVABLE INTERIOR COCKPIT BOARDING STEP BIMINI TOP (WITH SOLID INSERT TO WINDSHIELD), SIDE CURTAINS & DROP CURTAIN W/ SCREENS TEAK COVERING BOARDS, COCKPIT GUNWALES, WITH SUNBRELLA COVERS RADAR ARCH COCKPIT WET BAR ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT SEAWATER STRAINERS
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today: (800) 886-0593. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.