- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid (350-HP)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED 1984 TIARA 3100 OPEN -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cabin Heat (Electric), Head (Maserator) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Fish-Finder w/Depth Sounder, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar), Raw-Water Washdown, AM/FM Sterreo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3 Connection, Canvas Package (Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens; Note Optional Slant-Back & Drop-Curtain), Factory Radar Arch, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Props balanced / pitched 2012, inside winter stored, professionally maintained, owners manuals included ... Lines, fenders, shorepower cord, anchor, etc., all included!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Tiara 3100 Open is one of those boats who's lingering popularity has made her a classic design in every sense of the word. (Indeed, she remained basically unchanged from her 1979 introduction until she was replaced in the Tiara fleet in 1992 with an all-new 3100 Open model.) Aside from her quality construction and sporty profile, the appeal of the 3100 has much to do with her large fishing cockpit and comfortable, teak-trimmed interior. Lots of builders talk about versatility in a particular model, but few boats can really walk the walk. The 3100 does; Install some outriggers, fish box and a bait well, and she's a serious tournament-level fishing machine. If you're into cruising, a radar arch, swim platform and extra cockpit seating will turn the 3100 into an extremely capable family cruiser with the guts to handle most open-water conditions. Notable features include wide sidedecks, bow pulpit, good engine access, and excellent nonskid.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Door Forward Berth Hanging Locker Forward Berth w/Drawer Storage Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Macerator) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Cabin Heat Screened Cabin Door LCD-Television
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (AC/DC) Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Fish-Finder w/Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2011) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/30' Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches Anchor Locker Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Removable Cockpit Carpeting (2) Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Full Camper-Top Package w/Screens & Optional Drop-Curtain and Slant-Back) Raw Water Washdown (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dockside City Water Connection INSIDE WINTER STORED OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.