- 30 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TWIN MERC 350 MAGS, 62 HOURS
CUSTOM BUNK ALUMINUM TRAILER
Premium quality, outstanding performance and plush comfort are the hallmarks of Formula’s Sun Sport series and the 280 offers plenty of each.
Powered by a pair of Merc 350 MAGs, with just 62 fresh-water hours, the 280 Sun Sport is ready for nearly any adventure you can imagine. You will enjoy an abundance of cockpit seating, entertaining features, large swim platform, convenient and spacious cuddy and thoughtful touches throughout.
Loaded with standard factory equipment, this 280 also includes these options:
- MANNING CUSTOM TANDEM AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER
- SAPPHIRE BLUE METALLIC IMRON W/ SILVER ACCENT
- FRONT CONNECTOR SIDES, AFT ENCLOSURE (SELDOM USED)
- FRESH WATER ENGINE FLUSH
- SHORE POWER W/ BATTERY CHARGER
- COCKPIT FRIDGE
- SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADE W/ iPOD DOCK, CD CHANGER & COCKPIT SUBWOOFER
- WINDLASS W/ CHAIN & STAINLESS STEEL ANCHOR
- RADAR ARCH W/ POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL WINDSHIELD
- VHF RADIO
- GARMIN GPS-PLOTTER
...and much more!
- FROM THE FORMULA BROCHURE
- The 280’s sleek, deep-V hull reflects Formula's history of offshore performance excellence. Formula Sun Sports have the power to satisfy dayboaters who know what they want in spirited, fun-loving moments on the water. Long on looks and versatility, each Formula SS cockpit is designed around a comfortable lounge with stowaway table that offers great get-together appeal and easily converts to a large sunpad. The 240, 310 and 350 models also feature an aft facing sun lounge for two that extends to take full advantage of on-water activities while at anchor. The ever popular integrated wetbar in each cockpit is a Formula hallmark for convenient entertaining afloat, and there is a polished stainless drink holder within easy reach for everyone aboard. As you would expect, Formula Sun Sports are great performers. Each solid, satisfying ride delivers another exciting adventure. Sun Sport cabins appeal to the senses with high-gloss, Deep Cherry finish cabinetry, solid wood tables and luxurious Ultraleather lounges with beautiful décor pillows and coordinating draperies. Subtly patterned custom carpeting or American Cherry woodgrain-finish flooring completes the remarkable interior. Formula’s wide selection of durable exterior colors and graphics invites owners to choose the combination that best suits their personal preference.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- 280 SUN SPORT EXTERIOR NMMA Yacht Certification 10-year Structural Warranty Transferable 5-Year Formula Guard Limited Protection Plan Imron graphic A or B w/cockpit accent striping Pressure-treated Perma Panel structural hull matrix Foam-filled hull cavities Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Concealed fiberglass anchor locker Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails Stainless steel fuel fill w/integral vent Polished Bomar cabin venting hatch w/screen Two port lights w/screens Nonskid foredeck center walkway Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru Windshield wiper Polished air horn 316L stainless steel transom grab rail & ski tow eye Transom-mounted stereo remote control Transom-mounted outdrive switches Extended integrated swim platform 280 SUN SPORT COCKPIT Continuous molded deck & cockpit liner Molded in-dash deck access steps w/316L stainless steel handrail Dash panels w/burl wood finish & brushed metallic finish Complete Livorsi illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels. Ritchie compass Digital depth sounder Livorsi chromed shifters/throttles w/in-handle trim switch Safety ignition stop switches w/tethers Dino tilt steering wheel w/burl & brushed metallic insets Auxiliary 12V outlet Bennett trim tab switches & indicators Fingertip outdrive trim switches Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A circuit breakers Dash-mounted full-feature stereo remote control Eleven polished stainless steel drink holders (Sun Sport) Cockpit/swim platform blue/white LED courtesy lights w/hand-held remote control Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFixx coating, DriFast foam & StarLite XL synthetic marine panel construction Twin command seating w/dual-position helm & companion seats Port lounge w/ storage U-shaped aft lounge seating w/storage Dual-height cockpit tables w/filler cushions Molded wetbar w/integrated sink, Corian countertop, 54-quart Igloo cooler, trash container & integral 316L stainless steel safety rail Demand water system Fire extinguisher Disconnect switches for auxiliary & starting batteries In-floor ski storage Concealed fender storage Custom patterned cockpit carpet Pneumatic-assist transom door Bimini top & aft canopy in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark vinyl undercoating Cockpit cover in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark vinyl undercoating 280 SUN SPORT CABIN Sliding/locking cabin door Custom patterned carpet Cherry woodgrain-finish entry steps Ultraleather U-shaped forward dinette lounge/double berth w/high-gloss, solid wood table & filler cushions Custom décor pillows & draperies Entertainment center in high gloss Deep Cherry finish w/storage & full Corian countertop Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo w/high-power output, changer control & two 150W 6 2? 2-way marine-grade speakers Hanging locker Private head compartment w/portable unit, molded vanity & stainless steel sink Fire extinguisher Carbon monoxide detector 280 SUN SPORT ENGINE ROOM Twin engine installation Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts Remote oil filters Two marine batteries w/retainers Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pump Bilge high water alarm Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Stainless steel props
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.