- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This beautiful black hull 2008 350/370 Sundancer is a rare girl. She is powered with the upgraded TWIN Yanmar 315hp 6LPA-STC Diesels and burns half of fuel consumption at cruising speed vs the gas powered versions.
RECENT UPGRADES INCLUDE: Brand New Garmin 7212 plotter/radar, spare props, and custom cockpit carpet. The owners already bought their next Sea Ray and offering this opportunity to a new family.
PRICE REDUCED $10,000...DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS DIESEL 2008 SEA RAY 350 SUNDANCER
- Standard Features
- Key Features . Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM). Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and refrigerator. Extra-large hull windows give interior an open, airy feeling. Pivoting double helm and port companion seats. Standard hardtop. Enormous electrically actuated engine access hatch. Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform. Standard 26" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon. Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout. Enormous galley countertop and abundant storage above and below. Water manifold system. Sea Ray Owners Club™ Membership Availability Standard Features Air Conditioning / Heating Custom Integral Vent System Reverse Cycle System (16,000 BTU) Cabin Features Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet Runners, Interior Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF Lighting, 12V Lighting, Direct & Indirect Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Wood Interior Package Shades, Pleated Stereo, Clarion® Storage, In-Floor Ultraleather HP™ Interior Seating Canvas (Sunbrella) Aft Curtain Front Curtains Side Curtains Certifications Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards Mercury Installation Quality Certification NMMA Certification Cockpit Features Beverage Holders (12) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Cooler, Carry-On Door, Cabin Entry Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass Hardtop, Molded Fiberglass Hatch, Engine Room Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Outlet, 12V Accessory Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage Seating, L-Shaped Seating, Pivoting Helm Bench Seating, Pivoting Port Companion Bucket Steps, Boarding Storage - Starboard Coaming Storage, Side Panel Table, Cockpit Wet Bar Control Station Alarms, High-Water Compass Emergency Start System Horn Instrument Panel Trim Tab switches Switch Pads Steering Wheel Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Electrical Systems Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 Cycle Battery Solenoid Switches, 12V (3) Battery Trays Breaker Panels, Waterproof Shore Power, Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle Panel, Main Distribution - AC/DC Panel, DC Main Breaker Wiring, Color-Coded TV/Phone Inlet Electronics Electronics Circuit, 30 Amp VHF Radio Engine Room Bilge Pump, 12V Bilge Pumps, 12V Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust System, Underwater Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" Lighting, 12V Oil Filters Fuel System Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1) Fuel Tanks, Aluminum Galley Countertop, Solid Surface Handrail Lighting, 12V Microwave/Coffeemaker Combo Outlet, 12V Accessory Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, Drawer 12V Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage Storage, Drawers Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner Trash Receptacle Head Flooring Handrail Head, Enclosed Head, VacuFlush® Mirror, Head Door Mirror, Vanity Power Vent, 12V Shower Wand Storage, Medicine Cabinet Storage, Upper Shelves Vanity Hull & Deck Features Bottom Paint Bow & Stern Eyes Bow Rail Cleats, Custom Sea Ray 10" Thru-Bolted (8) Deck Fill Plates Drain Plugs Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails (2) Handrails (2) Handrails, Stainless Steel (3) Hatch, Deck Vent Hull Portlight Hull Windows Light, Stern Lights, Navigation Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Seating, Foldaway, Aft-Facing Skylights (2) Storage, Transom Wall Swim Platform, Integral/Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System, Engine Room Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass Mid-Stateroom Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Bulkhead Seating, Conversation Area Storage, Upper & Lower Window - Fixed Propulsion UPGRADED -VD-Yanmar 6LP-STP** (T-315/306 hp - 228 kW Salon Lighting, 12V Seating, Sofa Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table - Sofa End Table - Solid Wood TV, 26" Flatscreen Underwater Gear Bonding System Propeller Shafts, 1 1/2" Propellers, Nibral 3-Blade Propellers, Stainless Steel Rudders, Manganese-Bronze Seacocks - Engines Seawater Strainers - Engines Shaft Logs, Dripless Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic V-Berth Berth, Double (Island Style) Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage Cabinet Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Storage, Hanging Locker Waste Systems Head System, VacuFlush Holding Tank (28-Gallon) Holding Tank Level Indicator Sump Box Water System Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System Shower, Cockpit Water Heater (6-Gallon) Water Inlet, Dockside Water Manifold System Water Tank (50-Gallon) Windlass System Anchor Chute Anchor Rope/Chain Storage Anchor, Galvanized Windlass, Rope/Chain
- Upgraded Options
- T-VD-Yanmar 6LP-STP** (T-315/306 hp) 6.0 kW Kohler® - Diesel Extended Teak Swim Platform NEW Garmin 7212 GPS/Radar Premium Cockpit Sound System JL Audio Speakers Custom upgraded cockpit carpet Transom Stereo Remote Spotlight, 5" Remote-Controlled Bow Sun Pad Grill, Cockpit Black Colored Hull Underwater lights
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 350 Sundancer. The generous dimensions of this express-style boat make it exceptionally qualified for cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with forward V-berth, big mid-stateroom and convertible salon sofa can sleep six in comfort. Plus there's a full galley and head, and a 26-inch flatscreen TV with remote DVD player.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent to schedule an appointment: Peter Quintal cell: 954-817-5662 firstname.lastname@example.org