- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Ocean 35 Super Sport is one of the finest hand-crafted yachts built in the United State. The Leek tradition founded by Charles P. Leek many years ago are carried on by his grand-son, great- grandsons, and their associates. This blend of modern technology and traditional craftsmanship will provide you with an Ocean Yacht of superior value.
This 1990 35’ Ocean Yachts Super Sport is being offered for sale by the estate of the registered owner. Located in Oceanside California this Super Sport comes with a transferable slip and is an excellent value at the current asking price. This is an opportunity for you to own a quality brand sport fisher without the hassle of looking for a place to keep it!
Call today and don’t miss out!
- This classy convertible was one of Ocean’s best-selling models during her production from 1988 thru 1994. From the cockpit you are in the comfortable main salon with the following features, an "L" shaped settee that converts for sleeping two, Barrel lounge chair on swivel base, teak storage/electrical cabinet with mirror and bookshelf. . Forward and down leads to the port side galley with a dinette opposite that seats four for dining or converts to a double berth. The owner’s stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth with storage drawers under and two hanging lockers. Aft to port of stateroom is the head compartment with shower, vanity sink, lockers and Vac-U- Flush head. Heat and Air-conditioning in provided via a Cruisaire SMX unit with thermostatic control. A Quantum Ionic Air.
- Norcold Refrigerator with Freezer Samsung Microwave Oven Kenyon 2-Burner Electric Stove Coffee Maker Pure Water Filter S/S Sink U-Line Ice Maker Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker
- Richie Compass Icom ICM120 VHF Furuno FCV5822 Fish Finder Icom Commandmic II in salon Radar (INOP) Robertson AP20 Autopilot - 2000 Garmin 225 Color GPS/Plotter - 2000 Lowrance HDS 5X Video Sounder - 2004 Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot
- Norpro 4KW genset with 349 hours Genset remote stat panel Heart 3KW Inverter with 2000 Link System - 2000 30AMP Dockside Cables House Batteries Engine Batteries Battery Isolation Switch 12V Electrical Systems w/circut protection 110V Electrical System w/circut protection
- Fresh water cooling Engine fuel shut-off valve Engine Alarm Halon fire system Morse Bridge Controls External Raw Water Sea Strainers Va-U-flush Head Holding Tank with Overboard Macerator 1 1/2" Aquamet Shafts Cruiseair Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat High Bilge alarm 3 - Automatic Bilge Pumps Oil exchange system on Engines & Genset Strong Seal Dripless Shaft Seals Acoustical Insulation Deck Waste Fittings Hydraulic Wheel Steering Synchronizers Fuel Vacuum Gauges Walker Airseps Bennett Trim Tabs Central Vacuum
- Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass Decks w/non-skid Side Stanchions Swim platform S/S Bow Pulpit & Rails Transom door Swim Ladder Life Jackets Lifering Air Horn Cockpit Shower Dinghy Cover S/S Dinghy rack on Foredeck Flybridge Carpeting & Upholstry Bomar Hatch Teak Cover Boards Navigation Lights Fenders Dock Lines Flybridge Enclosure Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns Fresh and Saltwater washdowns Delta 35# bow anchor with 125ft chain Flybridge Hardtop with Full Enclosure Pompanette Bridge Chairs Muir Electric Windlass with Bridge Controls
- Fishing Equipment
- Pompanete Outriggers 4 - rod holders 8 - Rocket launchers Offshore bait tank with pump Tackle center In deck fishbox Cockpit cooler 12V Bait Pump
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.