- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE; THIS RARE 1990 BLACKFIN 27 COMBI SHOWS PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP THROUGHOUT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Head (Electric Flush), Factory Hardtop w/Isin-Glass Surround, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (Horizon VHF Marine Radio, Autohelm Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed, Furuno GP16500 (Color) GPS/Chartplotter & Echo Sounder), 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Battery Charger, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Hoist kept Summers and inside stored Winters ... A must to consider!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Fast-action fishing machine made good on Blackfin promise of bulletproof construction, impressive rough-water performance. Inboard models has cushioned engine boxes. Well-appointed cuddy with teak trim has marine head with holding tank, sink, V-berth.
- Cabin w/V-Berth Vainty w/Sink (Pressure Water System) Head (Electric Flush) Storage Console
- Compass Horizon VHF Marine Radio Autohelm Tri-Data (Depth/Speed) Furuno GP16500 GPS/Chartplotter w/Echo Sounder Jensen AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Remote
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Cockpit Tabe Hardtop w/Isin-Glass Surround Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Built-in Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Black) Canvas Cockpit Mooring Cover Engine Sync (1) Windshield Wiper Remote Control Spotlight HOIST KEPT SUMMERS; INSIDE WINTER STORED!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.