- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you have been looking for a Hatteras that is priced to sell, in “ready to fish” condition and sports an interesting ownership history, then come view “Cane Pole” first! She has been updated with fresh electronics, mechanical and electrical systems and is ready for a new owner. “Cane Pole” was previously named “Turn Two” and was owned for years by NASCAR founder Bill France!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Cane Pole” sports a very open interior throughout, with plenty of space to entertain as well as get some rest. As one walks into the salon, there’s an L-shaped couch to starboard and power distribution panel to starboard. Moving forward is a very useable galley with microwave, stand-up refrigerator and KitchenAid icemaker. To port is a dinette with seating for four. Moving downstairs, one will find a guest stateroom with double bunk config to port with ensuite access to a head and shower. To starboard is the master stateroom with island berth and a private head. Moving forward into the forward stateroom, one will see another double bunk configuration to starboard and ample storage to port. She sleeps six comfortably downstairs.
- Salon and Galley
- L-shaped seating to port Dinette with seating for four Bose surround sound system with Sony CD/Stereo throughout Satellite TV with New Radome Princess electric 3-burner with oven Kitchen Aid heavy duty icemaker Sharp microwave Ample storage throughout
- Master Stateroom
- Ensuite head with walk-in shower, electric head and vanity Queen island berth with storage and hanging locker
- Guest Stateroom Port
- Double bunk configuration Hanging locker and storage Ensuite head access to full head with walk-in shower, electric head and vanity area
- Forward Stateroom
- Double bunks to starboard Gear storage and hanging locker to port Guest head access across companionway
- Electrical and Mechanical Systems
- (2) Onboard battery chargers 20kW Onan Genset with 2211 hours (4) 8D batteries Sea Recovery Watermaker FloScans for both main engines Engine synchronizers Updated CruiseAirs with digital controls
- Eskimo 600 ice chipper plumbed to fishbox Livewell in cockpit sole Cockpit freezer in tackle center Cockpit bolsters Cockpit backup gear and throttle controls Sunshade from flybridge Transom gate (3) Fishboxes in cockpit sole Freshwater and rawwater washdowns (8) Rocket launchers off flybridge Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Avon 8-person liferaft
- Garmin 4208 Touchscreen Northstar 6000i Furuno Navnet Chart/Radar Simrad AP-26 A/P Furuno FCV1100L Sounder Furuno RD30 Depth Furuno FCV-582L (cockpit) ICOM IC-M602 VHF- Helm ICOM IC-M602 VHF- Salon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht