- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Beneteau 473 rewrote the book on comfortable shorthanded performance cruising and was named "Boat of the Year" by Cruising World Magazine when introduced in theUS. She performs as well as she looks and while she is a big boat, she is easy to for a couple to sail with all her lines lead back to her roomy cockpit, in-mast furling, bow thruster, etc. The key is that the Beneteau 473 was designed by sailors for sailors, and with the twin steering station offers you excellent visibility and ease of steering.
Designed by Finot, the hull carries her waterline well aft for a performance ride that is hard to find in any other modern performance cruiser and her Category A rating means she is built to take the challenge of any Ocean in the world...so whether you are cruising the Bay, headed for the Caribbean or across an Ocean, the Beneteau 473 will take you there with speed, style and safety.
“Gypsy Soul” has never been chartered and is the owner’s 2-stateroom version. She is loaded with all the right gear including Custom Arch w/ Davits, Max Feathering prop, Bow Thruster, Generator, High Output Alternator, Plotter/Radar, Sat Phone, 2013 Bottom Paint and much more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own the nicest, best equipped 473 on the market!
- “Gypsy Soul” features the preferred 2- Stateroom version with 2- Heads. Starting forward is her comfortable, tastefully decorated Master suite with centerline queen, en-suite head with separate shower. Next aft is her Salon with an L shaped settee on starboard with an expandable table that provides dinner seating for a crowd or converts to a berth for two. To port is a straight settee followed by her large nav station. There is no shortage of storage space on this yacht!! Her large gourmet galley aft to starboard is L-shaped and large enough for 2 cooks. Aft to Port is her guest head w/shower (close to companionway) followed by her guest stateroom She has cherry stained interior with off white Ultra Leather upholstery. Many ports and hatches keep her bright and cheerful however have integral shades.
- 12-VDC Electric top loading Freezer and front loading Refrigerator Stainless Steel 3-burner Force 10 gimbaled propane stove w/oven Origo Microwave oven Double S/S Sink Hot/cold pressure fresh water Pressure salt water sprayer at sink to conserve fresh water Backup freshwater pump wired and plumbed Storage cabinets along hull sides Trash can built in beneath sink
- Starboard Helm: Raymarine RL 1250 Color Chart Plotter w/10.4" display with Raymarine Navigation software with Gulf of Mexico chart chip and FL west coast chart Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine ST60 Speed Raymarine ST60 Wind Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot Port Helm: Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C color 72 mile Radar with Raymarine 4 kw Scanner (Recent) on Waltz Backstay Pole with leveling system. Raymarine ST-60 Depth Raymarine ST-6001+ Autopilot Raymarine RC630 Color repeater for chart plotter Raymarine St-60 Multi Repeater Other: ICOM IC-M22 VHF at navigation station with Ram Mic in cockpit 2- Handheld GPS (Recent) 406 EPIRB (Recent) KVH SatelliteTracPhone 252 on port Waltz Backstay pole (Recent) Transom Post with backup Raystar 120 GPS antenna, backup Metz VHF antenna New JVC HD Stereo Satellite Ready w/AUX input with CD changer; Speakers in the salon and cockpit. Sharp 15" Flat Screen TV mounted on the bulkhead Panasonic PV 55 DVD player Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer Telephone/Cable TV inlet on the transom. Note: Autopilot Corepack with Rate Gyro. The rate gyro enables Raymarine's Advanced Steering Technology software to intelligently monitor the pitch and roll of the vessel and actually anticipates course changes. Raymarine's AST software also enable rate gyro Smart Pilots to characteristics, simplifying calibration and allowing the autopilot to constantly adapt to changing sea conditions.
- 12 -VDC and 2-110-VAC 30 Amp systems (2) 30 amp shore power cords 2- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning units for air and heat to all cabins Heart Freedom Marine 20 Inverter/Charger Westerbeke 7.6kw Diesel Generator with sound shield (550 Hours) Balmar 150 Amp High Output Alternator properly installed w/2- ½” belts Smart Regulator 3- 4D house batteries (8/2012) 1- 100 amp AGM starting battery (8/2012) 1- Bow Thruster Battery (8/2012) 1- Generator starting battery (8/2012) New Battery terminals 8/2011 LED Lights: cabin, deck, steaming, running and anchor lights 1- handheld spotlight 12-VDC outlet at the nav station 12-VDC outlet at the helm
- Westerbeke 63C4- 63hp diesel w/ only 970 hrs, injectors serviced 10/2012 Recent new cupronickel heat exchange requires no zincs Exhaust temperature alarm recently added Racor fuel filter for the engine Racor fuel filter for the generator Dripless stuffing box 20” 3-Blade Max feathering prop (Recent) Volvo Penta Bow Thruster Cruise Air 16k BTU reverse cycle air conditioning in master cabin and salon Cruise Air 12k BTU reverse cycle air conditioning in the aft cabin and galley Manual bilge pump 12-VDC electric Automatic bilge pump Serviced steering cables Direct overboard discharge with y Valve and (2) holding tanks Emergency tiller Ice box drained by 12 v pump
- Sails and Rigging
- CE Rating=A Disp/L=129 SA/L=20.64 HullSpeed 9.3 Kts IJPE : 892.00 sq ft I : 53.83 ft J : 18.08 ft P : 47.42 ft E : 17.08 ft Working Sail Area : 892.00 sq ft NOTE: New main cover (2013), all winches serviced, new topping lift leads to cockpit, Boom sheaves replace North 135% Genoa (New 2011) on Profurl Roller Furler In- Mast Furling Mainsail (2006) New Garhauer blocks at mast base Spinnaker Halyard and gear 2- Lewmar 58 CST Electric Primary Winches Lewmar 40 CST Electric Halyard Winch Lewmar 40 Self Tailing Cabin Top Winch (9) Line clutches New Garhauer deck cars Mainsheet traveler Rigid boom vang Keel stepped double spreader mast
- Hull and Deck
- New Bottom Paint Jan 2013 Bimini with Stainless steel frame new canvas 2008 Dodger with Stainless Steel side grab rails for safety when exiting cockpit Canvas in Captains Navy Sunbrella fabric Custom Stainless Steel Arch w/ folding dinghy davits- lines run to electric primary winches so no manual lifting Custom 1 1/4" bow pulpit- much stronger Hatch lens replaced Upgraded lifelines, turnbuckles, pelican hooks, etc Maxwell 10-10 Electric Windlass with up/down switch in cockpit (Recent) Custom stainless steel plate with 2 anchor chain locks Raw Water Wash down at the bow Deep Anchor locker Double Anchor rollers 1-65 lb CQR w/420' chain 2-45 lb Bruce 280' spare chain 1-25 lb Danforth chain/rode (2) Anchors each with 300 feet of chain and nylon rode Cockpit Table cover Twin steering stations each with mounted compass on port helm. 2) S/S leather wrapped wheels Cockpit cushions Swim Platform with ladder Hot & Cold transom shower Aluminum Toe Rail Custom boot stripe and paint on transom 2) Lazarette lockers (2) Cockpit lockers (4) Wichard folding padeyes in the cockpit for harnesses Propane locker with 2 propane tanks Teak inlaid cockpit seats Large mooring cleats Double lifelines with bow and stern pulpits Port& Starboard boarding gates Custom line holders in the cockpit lockers MOB device Gelcoat in excellent condition.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The redesiged Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 boasts more features and creature comforts than ever before in a boat this size. The Beneteau 473 was awarded 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser.
- Seller's personal gear, Outboard and dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, brochure, or information : (727) 492-7340 or e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org