RECENT PRICE REDUCTION. OWNER IS HIGHLY MOTIVATED and Will Consider All Trades. All offers considered.
The UNIESSE 42 OPEN is an elegant Italian made thoroghbred that's great for cruising and/or entertaining guests. She's been well maintained and has 2 staterooms, full galley, a large settee with dinette and is cooled by a 24k btu MarineAir chilled water AC system with five (5) air handlers (3 in cabin, 2 in cockpit). The well maintained twin Cummins 450's w/Mather's electronic controls have 560 hours and cruises at 26 knots and can take you over 30 knots if so desired. New upgraded Cummins Air Coolers and dehumidifiers in engine room. Call today to see the nicest UNIESSE 42 OPEN Sports Cruiser on the market. Courtesy showings are welcomed.
- LOA: 44'5' Beam: 13'4" Max Draft: 4'1" Displacement: 33000 lbs.
- Desirable twin Cummins C-8.3 Marine 450's (560 hrs each) Total HP: 900 (450 ea. x 2) Mather's Electronic Controls for engine and transmission Cruise: 26 to 28 knots at 2400 RPM Max Speed: 31+ knots at 2650 RPM Props: 26 inch on 2 inch Stainless Stell shafts ONAN 8kw Marine Genset (1200 hours) Bow Thruster New Upgraded Cummins Air Coolers (August 2013)
- Fuel: 412 gallons Fresh Water: 106 gallons Holding Tank: 30 gallons
- First thing you'll notice when entering the salon is the beautiful high gloss light Maple wood interior which compliments the light Italian leather upholstery. There a U-shaped settee with hi-lo table to port, while to starboard is the guest cabin with twin bunks. Forward and to starboard is the full galley with under counter fridge/freezer, 2 burner cooktop, hot 'n cold pressurized water and microwave. All the way forward is centerline queen berth with hanging locker, drawers and private entrance to the head.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen centerline berth on top of a huge storage pedestal with 3-drawers Hanging locker starboard Private access to head with a shower & sink
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths Hanging locker with additional storage beneath
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 6000i GPS Plotter Raytheon RHC70C radar ICOM 602 VHF radio Sirius sat radio ZF electronic engine controls Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot Vetus Bow thruster Hyrdrauilic Trim tabs Bose Surround Sound System in salon with cockpit speakers RCH 100 spotlight Galvanic Isolator
- Equipment and Features
- Onan 8 kw generator Bimini with full Eisenglass enclosure Stainless windshield Bow pulpit with Stainless Steel Plow Anchor Lofrans Anchor Windlass with 300 ft SS chain Custom Power adjustable helm seat Cockpit BBQ Cockpit cooktop Cockpit ice maker A/C units in cockpit - one at helm and one for passengers Cockpit sink (2) High gloss wood cockpit table Teak cockpit and swim platform Front bow sunpad with Sunbrella cover New bed covers Teak sole with helm to port Wet bar U-shaped seating area to starboard with a teak table New hull paint, 2009
- • Mather's electronic engine and transmission controls • Air Conditioners (2) • Power Drivers Seat (left side) • Dinette • Ice Maker • Grill - Electric • Ice chest • 2 sinks with hot and cold water • Electric cooktop
- • Bimini Top • Side / Aft Curtains • Full Aft Canvas
- • Auto Fire System • Bilge Blower • Bilge Pumps (4) • Bow Thurster by Vetus • Cable Master Glendening • Closed Cooling • Deck Wash Down • Halon Fire Extinguishing System • Capilano Hydraulic Steering • Muffler Thru Hull Exhaust • Transom Shower • Water Heater • Trim Tabs
- Latest Maintenance
- Full Engine Service Including Generator, New Coolant, Filters and Oil in Feb 2013 Antifouling Bottom Job in Feb 2013 w/Interlux Micron CSC Blue New upgraded Cummins Air-Coolers (August 2013) Two new humidifiers added in engine room Topsides professionally cleaned and waxed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out of State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida State Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for more details. CONTACT LISTING BROKER Kevin Welsh EDWARDS YACHT SALES firstname.lastname@example.org 321.693.1642 mobile Skype Name: kevinyachtsales www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.SailboatsInFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com