- 88 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful steel hull custom built Itilian Benetti. Present owner has had their fun with one long distance Mexican Cruise. Six cabins, Owners, VIP, two Guest Staterooms, Two Crew Cabins. Great liveaboard or coastal cruiser. Just powered down from Channel Islands Harbor. Some mechanical work needed on engines and plumbing, but generally in good condition.
Price Reduced $250k Owner says sell !!
- Walk Through
- Owners stateroom is full width with French polished mahogany built-in night stands and recessed headboard. The VIP and two staterooms are furnished in contemporary style decor. The main salon has been redecorated reflecting contemporary styling with neutral tones; forward ends against a fully mirrored wall with a dining table, extended to seat 8. Aft to port is lounging area with 2-shaped sofas around a large cocktail table; opposite is a sideboard containing bar, refrigerator with icemaker, audio and video systems. Aft deck has seating on all sides around the table that can be used for dining for 6. Crew quarters has 2-berth cabins sharing a head and shower, laundry room and linen storage. Raised pilothouse with observers seats to port, chart table to starboard. Flybridge has boat deck w/ tenders and seating with large padded sunbathing area.
- Refrigerator Kitchenaid Dishwasher Trash Compactor Thermador 4-Burner, Electric Stove with Oven/Grill and Exhaust Fan. Counter Toaster Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sink Coffeemaker Icemaker
- Sperry autopilot w/ bridge remote 72 mi Furuno FCR 1411 radar ICOM M700 SSB radio ICOM VHF radio (pilothouse) Cellular phone Sperry gyro compass Furuno 108 weatherfax 48 mi Furuno FR 701 radar Standard Horizon VHF radio (pilothouse) Barometer Depth fathometer w/ repeater Vosper Wavebeater 11 stabilizer Trimble NavTrac GPS NWU-52R color plotter & electronic chart Bow Thruster Genset 2-32kw Hohler & NL 98kw
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To view call for appointment Bill Petersen 310 821 5883 firstname.lastname@example.org