- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Smooth and comfortable ride on a solid hull as Riviera is known for. Powered with the optional 800 HP Caterpillar 3406E engines Nick-O-Time cruises 27 knots to get there today or 20 knots fairly economically! Owner downsizing and would consider smaller, outboard powered trades.
- Bright and spacious 3 stateroom, 2 head layout, High gloss cherry interior with fit and finish to impress. Enter salon with L-shaped sofa to port, cherry cabinetry to starboard with an L-shaped dinette forward. Fully equipped galley to port, two steps down with full visibility from salon.Sleeps Six, two on double in master stateroom to starboard, two double bed in forward guest stateroom and two on single bunks in port side stateroom. Master and Guest heads feature Vacuflush heads, sink, vanity, and separate stall showers. Forward is VIP stateroom with island queen and en-suite access to second head. Air conditioned enclosed bridge with wrap around seating. Upgraded carpeting throughout.
- Mid level Galley to port forward has easy access to the dinette and main salon. Very well laid out and equipped with full size Norcold ac/dc refrigerator/freezer, Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection oven, 2 burner glass top cook top and even a built in Broan trash compactor. New teak and holley galley floor April 2013.
- Navigation Electronics
- Air conditioned flybridge is logically and functionally set up with navigation systems to rival many boats twice her size. Mounted overhead are from left to right a pump and lighting monitor panel, Northstar 951X GPS and chart plotter (backup), Icom IC-M504 VHF and Guest remote spotlight controls. The helm console has the Simrad Robertson AP 22 autopilot controls, Caterpillar analog and digital gauges and engine monitors, Twin Disk EC-200 single lever electronic throttle and shift controlls, Standard Horizon CP 590 GPS chart plotter (new April 2013), Furuno Radar, Furuno GPS (backup to the backup) and a fairly new Furuno FCV-585 Fishfinder.
- Fishing Equipment
- While tournament capable, Nick-O-Time has been primarily a cruising boat that catches fish. Very well equipped, she has: Rupp triple spreader outriggers. Bluewater Fighting Chair. Circular Livewell. Bait Freezer. Tackle Center. Lockable Flybridge with rod storage. Single piece transom door. Flip up Cockpit Shade.
- Additional Information
- Deck equipment includes: UMT Dinghy Davit and Cradle on foredeck Muir "Thor" Electric Anchor Windlass Oversize Dual Ram Recessed Trim Tabs Cockpit Shower Forward on Port
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.