- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI Horizon MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1998 Sea Ray 370 Aft Cabin powered by CAT 3116 inboards.
Large salon with an L-shaped sofa, rocker/swivel barrel chair, entertainment center w/flat screen TV and Clarion digital AM FM stereo, 6-CD changer. In the aft master stateroom, a queen-size bed, cedar-lined closets and a hanging locker with mirrored doors. The master head has a VacuFlush toilet, Corian vanity with sink, and shower with seat and bifold door. The forward stateroom features a full-size pedestal bed, cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors, and a privacy door. The forward head compartment features a VacuFlush toilet, molded vanity with sink and Corian countertop, and pullout shower wand. The galley has a refrigerator - freezer, flush-mounted three-burner electric stove, coffee maker and microwave - convection oven. This model has Accessory Room which is equipped with washer/dryer combo and refrigerator.
Equipped with two spare 21x23 Bronze/Pitched spare props.
Rear view and engine camera.
Front Sun Shade and Top Canvas recently replaced, vessel bottom cleaned by professional diver, maintenance up-to-date.
Extras: oil changer; Flowscans; bow thuster; Garmin 5212; autopilot.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 370 Aft Cabin is a sport yacht that enables you to spend the night away from home. Powered by twin 7.4L MerCruiser inboards, the 370 Aft Cabin features a center helm station with burl instrument panels, custom slide - swivel helm seats and an aft-facing sun lounger and bench seat with storage below. A wide 14-foot, three-inch beam enables the 370 Aft Cabin to provide ample, level walkways to the foredeck on both port and starboard sides. Welded stainless steel stanchions with through-bolted stainless steel handrails and bow rail ensure passengers a safe trip forward and aft. The spacious aft deck is covered by a fiberglass hardtop, has port and starboard entrance doors, and can be fully enclosed by custom side and aft skirts. This deck features 12-volt lighting, a built-in wet bar with sink, beverage holders, and trash receptacle. Access the bridge from the aft deck via portside molded steps. Two adjustable captain's chairs face the helm station. Guests can relax on the bench seat or the forward-facing sun lounger on the starboard side. The aluminum-framed Venturi windshield is tinted for optimum viewing. The center helm station has burl instrument panels with custom backlit instrumentation and a Raytheon electronics package that includes a VHF radio and Raydata multifunction instrument with depth finder, speed - sumlog, and water temperature. Below decks, there's a large salon with an L-shaped sofa, a dining - cocktail table and an entertainment center. Guests can relax in a comfortable barrel chair and enjoy the built-in 20-inch color TV - VCR combo with remote and Clarion digital AM - FM cassette stereo. The L-shaped sofa has an electrically operated slide-out bed to accommodate overnight guests. The pedestal dining - cocktail table stores out of sight when not in use. In the aft master stateroom, a queen-size bed with innerspring mattress ensures maximum comfort. Cedar-lined closets and a hanging locker with mirrored doors provide plenty of room for clothing. The en suite head has a VacuFlush toilet, Corian vanity with sink, and shower with seat and bifold door. The forward stateroom features a full-size pedestal bed, cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors, side shelf storage, a privacy door, and private access to the main head. The forward head compartment features a VacuFlush toilet, molded vanity with sink and Corian countertop, and pullout shower wand. The port stateroom features a twin bed and built-in storage. The galley has a 7.4-cubic-foot refrigerator - freezer, flush-mounted three-burner electric stove, and microwave - convection oven.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com American Marine www.ExportAmerican.com