- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With $350k invested, Tang is offered at a great value! Eight (8) months were spent fitting this trimaran with no budget. The goal was to make this already amazingly fast boat to be as simple as possible yet having all the luxuries required for extended sailing. She is truly a race sailor’s dream boat. Without trimming sails she hits 20 knots easily. Easily accommodates up to seven (7) people. The wings fold in to allow her to be hauled overland.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The interior brings more of the amenities you have come to expect from the larger Corsairs; a functional yet spacious galley, ample cabinet and storage space, comfortable curved settee with seating for six, enclosed head with built in vanity with sink and shower attachment. Forward, a spacious V berth easily sleeps two adults in comfort. Additional sleeping accommodations for two are in the spacious aft cabin and the salon dining area converts to an additional bunk.
- Main Salon
- 6’5” headroom The salon table converts to a bed.
- Alcohol dual burner stove Fridge/freezer Brita water filter attached to sink tap
- Master Stateroom
- V berth forward Hand pump head and holding tank. Sink with pull out shower head
- Guest Stateroom
- Aft Cabin
- Custom Orange Gel coat finish w/ extra gel for touchup Kevlar Main & Jib Racing genoa used once Spinnaker never used $2500 storm jib Carbon table and gun pole Two sets of nets JCI (Japanese registered) with all safety equipment Inflatable four man boat with 2 HP Honda engine Custom engine bracket in AMA to keep the engine area clear All hatches have custom Sunbrella covers to prevent UV corrosion Till cover Six (6) additional cleats added for sight (8) total; all with fabricated curved back plates for superior strength for typhoon preparation 316 wrapped anchor chain protection plates 316 rub rails full length of AMAs bolted and glued into place (perfect for mooring against concrete walls) Two Mason anchors with swivels and 316 chain Two (2) fishing rod holders Carbon rotating mast and boom Dyneema shrouds Huge cockpit with raised lounge seating at the transom.
- Electronics & Helm
- Tactic Wireless Instrument Raymarine E Series Touch GPS Tiller Auto Pilot
- Racing Gensen Lithium Batteries & electronic systems with 3 Italian lightweight solar panels mounted above Bimini at $8k cost. New portable Yamaha generator and wiring from bow to galley
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 25 HP 4 stroke Yamaha Engine
- Broker's Comments
- The Corsair 37 offshore cruiser racer is the most technologically advanced model to date. Featuring a fiberglass hull and fiber mast and boom, her lightweight construction and solid strength offer top quality. She features shallow draft with a retractable dagger board and rudder for exploring the coast and shoals. She also has a rotating wing mast and quality deck hardware. The Corsair 37 has an intelligently designed deck layout with halyards, topping lift, reefing and outhaul controlled at the mast. All other running rigging lead to the cockpit for ease of sail handling and control.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.