- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a remarkable blue water boat in commendable condition, outfitted for cruising and ready to sail. Among her assets, she offers an abundant amount of storage in a comfortable and sensible layout. You will be pressed to find a better quality boat in this condition for the price.
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Isomat deck stepped mast Mainsail w/ full length battens, 3 reef points Harken Jib and staysail reefing & furling systems Whisker Pole on Isomat Mast Track Storm trysail mast mounted on separate track Storm jib Stack pak and lazy jacks for main New Standing rigging '07 Rigging repair kit Sail repair kit Boom vang (8) Lewmar over-sized self-tailing winches Harkin 40 Electric mainsail winch All control lines lead aft to cockpit through clutches Double anchor rollers Electric Muir Cougar windlass, 1100 lb lift with new Gypsy 55lb Delta anchor w/275' high test chain 37lb Fortress anchor w/ 15 chain and 300' rode 27 lb Fortress mounted on stern rail Drogue sea anchor with rode Custom stainless steel arch with davits welded to stern pulpit, not just bolted on!(10/06) 9'5" AB RIB with anchor, security cable, repair kit, foot pump and sunbrella cover 15 HP Mercury Custom Hard Top Bimini with full dodger/windscreen with covers, sun block drop-down screens on sides and rear New 4/07 Textilene cockpit cushions '07 Full length sunbrella awning w/water catchment system S/S Boarding ladder Epoxy bottom '05 Fresh bottom paint '12 Double life lines Viking 4 man 4UKL Life Raft in container – New 4/2010 - Re-Inspected 2013 406 EPIRB Collision blanket Sea Anchor Life Sling Survival Tech heaving line Emergency boarding ladder Jack Lines Bronze Sea Cocks Flares Inflatable life vests with tethers Offshore Life Vests Brownie's Third Lung Hookah (electrical)
- The cockpit is designed with high back support and long seats wide enough for lounging and sleeping while underway. The seats are covered with custom made textilene cushions and the cockpit offers ample room for entertaining with a fold down teak table and 4 glass cup holder. You will also find a hot/cold outdoor shower and built in stereo speakers. The bimini and dodger are secured by a custom built stainless structure and has drop down sun screens enclosing the seating area. The steering station holds a Garmin 4208 GPS/Plotter, B&G depth gauge, Simrad autopilot, and Ritchie compass. Two deep lazarettes are on the starboard side with additional storage under the stern seat.
- Below Deck
- Below deck is finished beautifully in classic Tayana style. The companionway stairs hinge open to a very large crawl space perfect for tool storage. The U-shaped galley offers wide counters, a double stainless sink with built in soap dispenser, hot/cold pressure water, separate filtered drinking tap, fresh and salt water foot pumps, 4 burner Regal propane stove/broiler, separate refrigerator and freezer with programmable thermostats, and an exceptional amount of storage space. The aft cabin, located on the port side, provides a double berth, hanging locker, 4 drawer dresser, and double shelf space. The Nav. Station sits forward of the aft cabin and has a lift top desk, 4 drawers for storage as well as separate cabinet and shelf storage. The main saloon has an L-shaped settee on the starboard side with centerline fold out table. The L-shaped settee has 3 big drawers for storage underneath, 3 storage cubbies behind, and can pull out into a double bed. The port side settee also has 3 drawer storage below and 3 cubbie storage behind. Forward of the portside settee is a flat screen TV atop a large 4 drawer dresser. The head is on the starboard side and is accessible from the main salon as well as the forward cabin. The head offers plenty of storage, a separate walk-in standup shower with seat, and hot/cold pressure water sink. The forward cabin holds a hanging/shelf locker, and a large and comfortable V-berth surrounded by storage cabinets. Two hatches in the forward cabin area provide great ventilation.
- Refrigeration by Stone Cold, 1 freezer, 1 fridge, air/water cooled, digital thermometer (4) burner Regal Oven and Boiler Microwave (new 2010) 11 Gallon Hot Water heater, 110V Pressure water system Manual foot pumps for fresh and salt Seagull IV Filter System
- Heart interface Freedom 25 Inverter/battery charger Ample Power Energy Monitor/Controller Kiss High output Wind Generator New '08 (2) – 215 watt Solar Panels (Total 430 Watts) New 2013 Blue Sky SB 3024DiL 40 A-12V/30A-24V Solar Charge Controller w/digital display (New 2013) Balmar 135 Alternator A/C-D/C breaker panel (2) 30 AMP service (6) Trojan T105 Battery's- 4 (New 11/06), 2 (New 2007) 675 AMP hours Starter battery (New 2007) 406 MHz EPIRB – Battery good until 7/2015 Sony AM/FM CD Player w/ 6 speakers
- Garmin 4208 Chart Plotter at Helm (New 2010) Garmin GMR 18HD, 4KW (New 2010) Garmin GMI 10 GWS 10 AND THRU HULL SMART TRIDUCER BUNDLE (New 2011) Garmin GPS 220 Plotter B&G Depth Gauge at Helm Ritchie Globemaster Compass Simrad AP26 w/AC40 Autopilot Radar Reflector Icom IC-M710 Single Sideband with AT-130 tuner Dynaplate and KISS Ground System for SSB Standard VHF in Nav. station with remote in cockpit Standard Horizon hand-held LED lights throughout Boat (2012) LED nav and anchor lights (2012)
- Mechanical & Engine
- Propane Locker w/ solenoid, 20 lb and 7 lb aluminum tanks Kuuma Stow N Go Grill New 2011 PUR Powersurvivor 80II Watermaker Electric Bilge Pumps (3) Manual Bilge Pumps (1) (4) manual fire extinguishers Racor 500FG Fuel Filter (3) Blade Bronze Max Prop & Spare fixed Prop. PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
- New & Additional Inventory
- NEW: In the last 3 years this boat has been outfitted with: Garmin GPS/Plotter, Radar, Digital Marine Instrument, Solar Panels, Solar Charge Controller, Aluminum Fuel Tanks, Engine Turbo, Heat Exchanger, Fuel Gauge, Viking Life Raft, LED navigation and inside lights, Outdoor shower, Kuma mounted grill, Microwave, Bottom Paint, Head/Holding tank hoses NEW: In the last 6 years this boat has been outfitted with: Dodger/Bimini, Interior cushions, Cockpit Cushions, Standing Rigging, Batteries, Wind Generator Custom Cushins Master Stateroom: King Size V-Berth Port Aft Stateroom: Double Berth Port Settee Converts to Single Berth Starboard Settee Converts to Double Berth Sharp Aquos 19" Flat Screen TV DVD Player (5) opening hatches with canvas covers & custom screens (13) Opening S/S Ports w/ screens (5) Stainless Steel Dorade vents atop teak boxes (6) turbo fans
- For information on this listing and viewing please contact Gabrielle at (410) 302-2063 or email@example.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Jon at 443-758-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.