- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Trio IV features a great two stateroom, two head layout with the master suite forward complete with queen berth and a full head with separate stall shower in the forepeak. The guest stateroom is aft and to starboard with athwart ship twin berths and a full head with separate stall shower. The galley is down and the large salon is up four steps with all of the amenities one would expect in such an impressive sport fish.
- Accommodations and layout: The Trio IV features a great layout perfectly suited for serious offshore fishing or comfortable family cruising with her two staterooms and two full heads. Beginning forward is the master stateroom with a queen berth from the port bulkhead, a large storage area to starboard with two hanging lockers and drawer storage, the private head with separate stall shower in the forepeak. Aft and to port is the galley. Directly to starboard is the guest stateroom and day head. The upper and lower twin berths are athwart ships, and there is a private access to the full guest head complete with separate stall shower. Moving aft and up four steps is the spacious salon with an l-shaped sofa sleeper to port, a breakfast bar forward with three pedestal stools and the entertainment center. To starboard are two barrel chairs and a teak hi/lo dinning table. Access to the cockpit is via a sliding door. The décor is beige carpet in the salon and staterooms, commercial grade vinyl flooring in the galley, natural teak paneling, trim and cabinetry, white mini blinds and patriotic red white and blue bunk covers.
- Princess 3 burner electric stove and oven, single basin stainless steel sink, corian counter tops, teak cabinetry, Mr. Coffee coffee pot, central vacuum, 2010 Roper upright refrigerator/freezer, Magic Chef microwave oven, Nutone vet hood, 2005 Whirlpool 12 gallon electric water heater.
- Deck & Hull
- Teak cockpit gunwales and trim, Transom door and gate, Murray Brothers teak ladder back and seat helm and companion chairs, Post Hard Top with three sided enclosure and seven zip outs, built in bow seat creating rod storage from the salon. Stainless rails, Ideal electric anchor windlass, Danforth 35H anchor, bow pulpit with rails, three deck hatches, two 110 volt spreader lights, swim platform (not installed).
- Clarion XMD2 AM/FM/CD player with West Marine speakers outside and Panasonic speakers inside, Furuno 1941 MK2 radar, Furuno GP1600 GPS plotter, Simrad AP11 Autopilot, Danforth 6” compass, Standard Horizon “Quest” VHF, Datamarine digital depth finder, DYNEX 17” flat panel TV (BSR), 27” DYNEX Flat Panel TV (Salon), Panasonic DVD player, Apelco VXL5150 VHF, over head radio box.
- Twin 671 TI 410HP Detroit Diesel engines with 1500 port and 200 stbd hours since major over hauls, 2005 Northern Lights 8KW generator with 1382 hours, Dahl fuel filters, Glendinning engine synchronizer, 110 volt fresh water pump, Bennett hydraulic trim tabs, Morse engine control, Hynautic steering, two 110 volt 30 amp shore power inlets, 110 volt fresh water pump, Crown Raritan heads, LectraSan waste treatment system, new batteries 2013, both engine starters rebuilt in 2012.
- Fishing Equipment
- International 130 lb class fighting chair with teak foot and back rest, Lee double spreader out riggers, six gunwale mounted rod holders, 11 rail mounted rod holders for storage, inside rod storage behind entertainment center, transom door and gate, Post bait station with sink and tackle storage.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Trio IV has been enjoyed and well maintained by a group of friends who have fished together forever but now have decided to move on. She has been stored in fresh water and under cover for the past eight years and recently been repainted on the topsides. With the layout and condition, don’t miss the opportunity to inspect this 46 Post before you decide on something less!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.