- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GRAND PELICAN has been meticulously and professionally cared for by her current owners since 1999. You know when a boat has been loved the moment you step foot on her and this is no exception. She boasts new (2008) aluminum fuel tanks, White Algrip paint job, new (2012) bottom job which includes a total of 8 coats and the props removed and put through Propscan for perfect balancing. She is powered by 2 Cummins 6BT engines with an economical 8.5 knot cruise and all machinery has been oil sampled yearly from 1999 to present. The Bridge has new plastic wind deflectors, cushions, bridge cover and Bimini Top. She comes with many spares ranging from seawater pumps and impellers to and a extra alternator. Grand Pelican is looking for her next loving owner and I invite you to come and take a look!
- Maintained with great care!
- New soft goods!
- Extra spares !
- New 2012 bottom paint!
- New aluminum fuel tanks (2008)!
- Oil sampled yearly by owner for the past 13 years!
- Newly balanced props!
- New Freshwater Electric Head in Stern!
- New plastic cover on the bow!
- Halon fire extinguisher!
- Sound shield for the generator!
- Bridge clearance adapter for the Great Loop!!
- *Granite counter top *Magi Chef microwave *Grand Banks refer with small internal freezer *SS sink *SeaWard Princess LP stove with over
- *Icom VHF M100 X 2 *15' 9" db VHF ant *6 db VHF ant on extension *Robertson Autopilot AP200DL X 2 * Standard hailer LH100 *Furuno radar Model 1930 *15lb Danforth with 150' BBB chain and 150' nylon line *SS life rail *Aluminum mast and boom with winch and SS tackle *8' Dyer Dink small boat * New plastic widn deflectors * New cushions * New bridge cover * New bimini top *Shore cords X 2 at 25' a piece *TruCharge 40 amp triple output battery charter with digital console display *Westerbeeke 8kw generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.