- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MD 22L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
It is difficult to describe the outstanding quality, beauty and features of this vessel without writing a book. Therefore I am going to invite you to look at the two web links below so you can grasp how unique and desirable this boat is. The first link is to Cruising World's write-up where this model was selected as “BOAT of the Year Winner 2002”. The second link is from Inter-Yacht review. If you click on the link below for the “Vilm 116 Specification” You will see an outstanding review of this boat and if you click on pictures you will see some beautiful pictures of the sister ship (Hull #13) to this boat (Hull #14). To see the specifics of this beautiful German built world cruising vessel please click on specifications.
CLICK TO VIEW: Cruising World Boat of the Year Over 2002
- The Mahogany wood and craftsmanship is excellent throughout this beautiful vessel. The forward cabin has a large V-berth that will sleep two comfortable, two hanging lockers and several small storage bins and lockers above and below the berth. Coming aft he main cabin is lined by cabinets and shelves, a dining table that can seat 6, and sleeping accommodations for two. Next on the starboard side is the U shaped galley. To the port side is a large head with a full strand up shower with curtain. The aft cabin access is through a forward-facing hatch in the cockpit. “Between the aft-cabin settees is an extending chart table and storage unit that pulls out from the aft bulkhead. This lends itself for use as an office desk for the live aboard or even for the work aboard. Most important, the cabin offers a private space, a rare and valuable bonus on a boat of this size. Tuck the table away, and the cabin can serve as a separate lounge or as sleeping quarters for visitors. Another hanging locker takes up overflow from forward and more storage is available behind and beneath the seats. Opening ports let into the coach roof-side deadlights provide ventilation”.
- Two burner Eno S/S gimballed propane stove w/oven Frigoboat Top loading refrigerator Frigoboat top loadong freezer Front loading refrigerator/freezer Samsung MW 200V Microwave Double S/S sinks w/covers 18 gallon water heater
- Garmin GPSmap 192 C chartplotter Simrad under deck AP 22 Autopilot W/remote Raymarine ST 60 Wind System Lowrance Digital Depth Meter STANDARD Horizon Intrepid GX 126S VHF Radio Jensen AM/FM/CD marine stereo and speakers
- 30 Amp Shore power connector 50' 30 Amp power cord (2) Lifeline 4D House Batteries (New 2012) Lifeline 4D engine start battery (New 2012) ProTech4 Automatic Battery Charger 110 Volt & 12 Volt Electrical Panels in Helm Lewmar electric Windlass wdeck & cockpot controls Side Power (SPT 6 HP) Bow Thruster (2005) Deck Flood light Marico Electric Horn Complete bonding system throught out the vessel
- Sails & Rigging
- 1x 19 S/S rigging Furlex 300 S Roller Furling system Elvestrom 130% Roller Furling Geona Setamar In Mast Roller Furling mainsail Elvestrom Main Sail (2) Lewmar ST #48 geona winches (1) Lewmar ST #16 mast mounted winches (1) Lewmar ST #16 Mainsheet winch (1) Lewmar ST winch on starboard Deck house
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- I could write a book on this boat listing every little detail about the construction, amenities, equipment, and quality of this vessel and still would not be able to describe it adequately. Read how Cruising World, Inter-Yacht and Sailing Magazine describe this beautiful vessel, then come to see it yourself so you can understand why it is so highly thought of by the professionals.
- Buyer will have choice of 8 Ft BOATEX 8 sailing dinghy (see photos) or a almost new Avon 8' inflatable floor dinghy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com