- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GI OSXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TOTALLY OPTIONED 323 COBALT
Inside rack stored since new.
Only 316 original hours on twin Volvo 375hp 8.1 GI OSXI motors
with Neutra-Salt System for easy engine flushing after every use.
Complete Engine and Generator service May 2013.
If you are looking for a true turnkey 323 with
all the "bells and whistles" and in great condition....
this is your boat !!
This is a must see for the 323 Cobalt buyer.
- Accommodations Overview
- Stylish, light and bright interior is spacious and well appointed. Salon / Dinette converts to forward V-Berth to sleep (2). Galley included all necessities. Large enclosed Head. Neutral interior. Optional tri-color custom mahogany interior. Interior carpeting. (4) Opening portals in Salon area.
- Salon / Dinette / Forward V-Berth
- Large U-shaped leatherette seating area. Accent pillows. Adjustable hi-low wood table for dining, entertaining and berth conversion. Filler cushion for forward V-Berth conversion. Cedar-lined closet. Marine Air digital controls for air conditioning. Magnavox flat screen TV. Concept DVD/CD player. Sony marine stereo system with MP3 and iPOD. Optional Premium Sound System. Round overhead hatch with screen.
- Isotherm refrigerator. Euro Kera single burner electric stove top. Tappan microwave oven in cabinet. Round stainless steel sink. Optional Cockpit cable hook up.
- Vacu-flush marine toilet with macerator and holding tank. Vanity with solid surface countertop, round stainless steel sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower. (2) Mirrors. Towel bar. (1) Opening portal. Tank Watch system monitor for fresh, grey and waste system.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 292 Color GPS/ Chart Plotter. Faria Digital Depthfinder. Ritchie Compass. VHF Radio. Hour Meters. XM Satellite Radio. Helm Remote for Stereo System. Helm Remote for Windlass. Optional Cabin Entertainment Package. Optional Arch-mounted TV Antenna.
- Optional Kohler 5kW generator with sound shield. (3) Batteries. Battery switches and cross overs. 30 amp Battery charger. 110v and 12v Electrical systems. ISO Guard system. 30 amp Shore power.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Optional stainless steel Arch. (2) Bimini tops. Tonneau cover. Stainless steel windshield. Optional starboard windshield wiper. Sliding stainless steel and teak ladder leading to bow from Helm area. Helm console. Tilt steering wheel. Double Captain’s helm seating with flip-down seat. Companion seating with adjustable back rest for aft facing seating. Cockpit wet bar with Isotherm refrigerator, round stainless steel sink, Corian Sandstone countertop, bottle holder rack and rail. Starboard side Cockpit seating. Port side Cockpit seating with hide-away table. Aft Cockpit seating. Aft sun lounger. Maxwell windlass with deck foot switches and Helm remote. Stainless steel anchor. Stainless steel bow rails. Optional Stereo remote on transom. Optional Transom shower. Optional Docking lights. Swim platform with transom lights. Optional stainless steel foot tread.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 375hp Volvo Penta 8.1 GI OSXI inboard/ outboard motors – 316 hours. Neutra Salt flushing system for engines. Optional Marine Air air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital controls. Optional Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system. Water heater. Lenco trim tabs. Optional Vacu-flush marine toilet with macerator and holding tank. Tank Watch System.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229