- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1991 SILVERTON 34 CONVERTIBLE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Stamoid Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot), Raw-Water Washdown, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 8-years. Convertible-top new 2013, water pump impellers new 2013, trim tab pump new 2012. Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A restyled version of the company's previous 34-foot convertible (1989-90), the Silverton 34 Convertible offers an impressive combination of low cost, contemporary styling, and comfortable accommodation's. She was built on a solid fiberglass hull with more transom deadrise and slightly more beam than her predecessor. Both single- and twin-stateroom floor-plans were offered in this boat, both with an island berth in the forward stateroom, and both with the galley down from the salon level. The single-stateroom floor-plan has a full-size dinette opposite the galley. In the two-stateroom version, a small guest cabin with upper/lower berths is available for guests, and the dinette is relocated to the salon. Either way, the salon dimensions are somewhat modest although the wraparound cabin windows, light oak cabinetry and pastel fabrics add to the impression of space. Additional features include a stall shower in the head, wide side-decks, side-dumping exhausts, a swim-platform, and a bow pulpit. Note that in 1995 the flybridge was restyled. A good-selling boat, standard 350-hp Crusader gas inboards will cruise the Silverton 34 at 18 knots and reach a top speed of in the high 20s.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door & Island Berth Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Head (Electric Flush) Forward to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Large Salon w/Sofa to Starboard (Converts to Berth); Note Newer Sofa Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (12-Gallon) Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2011) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Transom Shower (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure; Convertible-Top New 2013) Raw-Water Washdown Bottom Paint Engine Sync. Horn Owners Manuals Dockside City Water Connection Current Owner of 8-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.