- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owned and operated by a pilot!! Plan Sea is the perfect vessel for cruising the Bahamas, live aboard or a day out with the family. Because of her owners meticulous work ethic, Plan Sea just finished a trip to Key West and back to the Cape with no issues. Her Volvo TAMD63 engines provide great fuel economy and reliability. Her cockpit provides room to fish or hang out to during that Florida sun set. Her three stateroom two head layout provides plenty of room for family or friends. The fly bridge is set up to entertain with plenty of seating while cruising or just sitting at the dock. Recent upgrades include, two new flat screen tv's, new DVR, four new a/c units, new a/c controllers, new bimini, console cover, windshield screen and more. Just waxed and detailed. Make an appointment today to view Plan Sea, the cleanest and next motor yacht to be sold.
- Length 48' LOA pulpit to platform 52'4" Beam 15'0" Draft 4'6" Displacement 37000 lbs Bridge clearance 19'3"
- Volvo TAMD63 370 HP X 2 1200 HRS 10 KW Kohler Generator
- Entering the vessel from the stern you find yourself on a large swim platform, clear of obstructions. An inward opening transom door accesses a single level wide open cockpit. There is storage in the transom wall, cleats and howse holes at the corners and recessed steps to get you on the gunwales. You step into the spacious airy, naturally lit salon through double sliding doors. You immediately notice the ability to see through vessel and out the pilothpouse windows. There is cherrywood finish through out giving a rich yacht feeling to the boat. To the straboard is nice L shaped couch and cocktail table. To port is a barrel chair. Forward of the couch you have cabinets with a hidden built-in wine rack. The port wall of the salon houses the entertainment stystem. The breakfast bar is at the front of the salon joining the galley to salon. The galley offers tremendous counter space, double stainless steel sinks, a full size upright refrigerator and freezer. Abundant storage above and below counter level. There is a Princess ceramic stove and a built-in microwave for cooking. The pilothouse is two steps up from the salon and has a starboard side door to access the decks. There are stairs to the flybridge as well. There is a dining table/work station in the pilothouse with a L shaped banquet. The electronically adjusted captain's chair can rotate to face the table. The helm station has full electronics and visiblity. The master stateroom is aft with a queen size berth, built-in bureau and cedar lined locker as well as a private head with oversized stall shower. The VIP stateroom is at the bow and also has a queen size berth. The third stateroom has bunks and is across the companion way from the guest head with stall shower.
- Master Stateroom
- Master: Queen island berth Custom bedding and pillow shams Plenty of storage drawers Hanging locker New Flat screen TV Side by side GE Spacemaker washer and dryer units Ensuite head with electric toilet, stall shower, sink and mirrored cabinet.
- Guest Accommodations
- 2 Guest Staterooms: Forward- offset queen berth Port- upper & lower twin bunks Deck hatch shade & opening portlights Storage drawers and cabinets Hanging locker Access to shared head with electric toilet, stall shower, sink, mirrored cabinet and storage.
- Options and Upgrades
- Tender: Quicksilver 8 ft. tender, 2003 with 4 stroke outboard 2009 KVH 4 satellite telephone and internet KVH 4 satellite TV with 2 receivers XM radio XM weather interface MP3 interface New Bimini top, console cover and sun shades Oil change system Fuel polishing system Automatice fire extinguishing system Custom bar in salon Separate washer and dryer units Davit 800lbs Bow thruster All 4 new Air conditioner's!! Central vacuum Corian floor in heads Vacu flush heads Electric helm seat Dripless shaft seal
- Three burner electric cooktop Microwave/convection oven Double Corian sink with garbage disposal Full 110V stand-up refrigerator with freezer Corian countertops Storage cabinets and drawers L-dinette and Corian topped table in pilothouse
- Lower Helm: RayMarine RL80C Radar/Chartplotter/Fishfinder Raypilot RP650 Autopilot RayMarine Digital Depth gauge Icom IC-M602 VHF Radio/Hailer Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF Radio/Hailer Floscans Simrad AIS-B ITT Jabsco remote controlled spotlight KVH SAT TV Tracvision 4 KVH SAT Phone F-33 Remote control for autopilot Upper Helm: RayMarine L1260 Radar/Chartplotter/Fishfinder New bridge stereo RQAM MIC Icom
- Fuel 500 Gal Water 130 Gal Waste 70 Gal
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Paul Pelletier for appointment today at 772-323-8908