- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 260-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY UPDATED AND A MUST TO CONSIDER IS THIS 1986 SEA RAY 300 WEEKENDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Inboard Gas Engine's with 853 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Windlass Anchor, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Nicely updated with fresh soft-goods in cabin (Dinette Re-Upholstered, Forward Berth Re-Upholstered), Updated Canvas & Cockpit Upholstery. New propellers 2013.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Sea Ray 300 Weekender of the early 1980's is a straightforward express cruiser with inboard power, a flush cockpit, and practical cabin accommodation's. While the Weekender is somewhat dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and a wide 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for two adults and two kids. Unlike her sistership the 300 Sundancer (1985-89), the Weekender does not have a mid berth aft. In other respects, however, the floorplans of the two boats are identical. A double berth is located in the forward stateroom which has a sliding curtain for privacy. A convertible dinette is to port, and the standup head compartment contains a sink and shower. Because there's no mid-cabin, the Weekenders cockpit is flush--a feature that provides for a more open cockpit. Double-wide helm and companion seats are forward, and a removable lounge seat at the transom seats three. There are storage pockets under the gunnels, and a transom door was standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker to Starboard (Mirrored Door) Forward Drawer Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Stand-up Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Note Updated Cabin Upholstery
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigertor w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Emergency Starting System
- Teak Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches Anchor Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Bottom Paint Engine Sync. Horn (2) Windshield Wipers New Propellers 2013 New Upholstery Cockpit/Cabin OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.