- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ONLY MONEY offered for Worldwide Sale. Perfect for cruising or fishing. Owner is interested in smaller trades.
- ONLY MONEY offered for Worldwide Sale. Perfect for cruising or fishing. Owner is interested in smaller trades.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting down and forward in V-berth there are single bunks to starboard and closet and drawers to port, with guest head and shower aft on port side. Starboard of the guest head you find the master stateroom with private head and shower. Moving to mid ship is the galley to port side. Stepping up you will walk into a large salon. When you exit the salon you will find a large cockpit with bait and tackle center. Climbing up the ladder into fly bridge where there is the helm and seating for passengers.
- Main Salon
- Swivel chair Hydraulic lift-table Carpeted floors Panasonic television Mitsubishi DVD player Panasonic VHF Yamaha receiver Large U shaped sofa with plenty of storage underneath
- Sharp Carousel II microwave convection oven Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer with ice-maker Princess 3 burner electric stove Stainless steel sink SEA156 VHF Radio Washer Dryer Vinyl flooring
- Master Stateroom
- RCA TV Carpeted flooring Double center-line bed Hanging locker to port Private head and shower Night stand w/drawers on each side of bed
- Guest Stateroom
- Single upper / lower Vee berths to starboard Closet and drawers to port Guest head and shower
- Deck Features
- Live well 2 fish boxes Transom door Spreader lights Simpson windlass Freezer on port side 4-rod holders on gunnels 4 rod holders on flybridge Fresh and salt-water washdowns Fiberglass hard top on flybridge Winch with anchor and bow-pulpit Built-in bait and tackle center stbd c/p New flybridge enclosures as of Dec. ’09
- Helm and Electronics
- Trim-tabs Furuno radar SEA 156 VHF radio Northstar 951X GPS Robertson auto-pilot Robertson depth sounder Robertson speed indicator Clarion AM/FM CD player VDO gauges and tachometers Glendenning engine synchronizers
- AC/DC electrical panel 50Amp shore power with cord 2-Cruisair reverse air and heat 20 gallon hot water heater DC fresh water pump 2 DC Vacu-Flush Heads
- Engine Details / Mechanical Equipment
- (2) 6V92TI Detroit engines Oil change pump Electric engine fuel primer 8kW Onan generator Dytek automatic battery charger 12V DC Battery panel Halon fire system
- Brokers Remarks
- Exceptionally clean and well-maintained vessel. Pristine condition throughout.
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.