- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN! Powered by 3116 Cats with only 1372 original hours, 8 KW Kohler with only 340 hours, Fresh bottom in 2014 (no blisters), New batteries, New Garmin 741 w/Fish Finder, New 16,000 BTU A/C in the Salon, New Hot Water Heater, New ice-maker 2014, and fresh oil and filter changes as well/ Economical to run at trawler speeds, she'll produce 7.5 kts at 1100 RPM at less than 4 GPH. Aft cabin interior design has lots of space for entertaining or living aboard. Completely equipped including 9'6" Achilles Tender with 3.5HP Nissan on snap davits, and full enclosures for comfortable cruising.
- One of the ultimate designs in mid-sized motor yachts!! Silverton engineers have produced a yacht whose salon dimensions are truly expansive by eliminating the side decks. By adding molded steps on both sides of the cabin, she rides on a modified-V hull with an integrated swim platform, moderate deadrise and side exhausts. There is a spacious full-beam salon, double berths in both fore and aft staterooms, and both heads have separate stall showers. Outside, molded steps lead from the aft deck down to the swim platform which is also extended. Additional features include a full-beam bridge/helm, a foredeck sunpad and impressive, updated inventory and electronics list.
- Built in the Silverton tradition of quality construction and advanced styling at an affordable price. Molded steps on both sides of the cabin result in extra interior volume. The salon is entered down three steps from the aft sundeck. Immediately apparent is the cherry wood joinery, Corian counters, white laminate cabinetry and beige carpeting. Immediately to starboard is an L-shaped sleeper/sofa with a convertible table/foot rest. To port is an entertainment center with color flat screen TV and sound speaker system. Forward to port and down one step is a curved L-shaped dinette with the galley adjacent to starboard. The guest cabin is forward with an offset double berth, hanging lockers and drawer storage, an en-suite head compartment with Corian counter on the vanity and a separate stall shower. The master cabin is aft with an athwartship double berth, private head compartment, hanging lockers and plenty of drawer and clothing storage space. The sundeck has a wet bar with lots of storage. Access to the swim platform is through a transom door down four molded steps. The sundeck has an extended hardtop and (like the bridge) has full canvas with drop-down curtains. The bridge is entered up 2 molded steps from the starboard side of the sundeck; there is a large helm seat capable of seating 5 adults, and additional seating forward of the helm.
- The Salon
- L-Shaped Sleeper/Sofa with Convertible Ottoman/ Coffee Table Entertainment Center Vizio Flat Screen TV Component CD stereo AM/FM Carpeting & Mini Blinds Cherry Wood Cabinets & Trim Leatherette Wall Panels & Headliner New 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning w/Digital Controls Easy Engine Access Under Carpeted Sole
- The galley is spacious and only one step down from the main salon, which creates an enormous open "great room" feeling. It features Corian Counter-tops and Cherry Hardwood flooring. Goldstar Microwave Oven Princess 3 burner Stove with Oven Norcold Full Size AC/DC Refrigerator & Freezer (2) AC Outlets Deep Sink Storage beneath L-shaped Dinette
- The Forward Stateroom & Guest Head
- Double Offset Berth Overhead Lighting 110 Volt AC Outlet Carpet Leatherette Wall Panel & Headliner Mirror (2) Hanging Lockers Under berth storage including locker and (2) drawers Guest Head Corian Vanity Counter Top Under Mount Sink Fiberglass Stall Shower Clear Safety Glass Shower Door Over & Under Vanity Cabinets Overhead Lighting Oval Opening Port In Shower Mirror
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Double Athwartships Berth Night Table With 2 Drawers Large Transom Emergency Opening Port With Screen Mini Venetian Blinds Recessed Overhead Halogen Lighting (2) Under Berth Drawers (1) Under Closet Drawer (2) Starboard Side Oval Opening Ports (2) Hanging Lockers Additional under berth storage Ensuite Head Corian Trimmed Vanity Counter Top Large Oval Sink Fiberglass Stall Shower W/ Molded Seat and water-tight cabinet Bi-Fold Clear Safety Glass Shower Door HAIR Washer, 1 cu.ft (behind head door) (3) Cabinets Shower Light Chrome And Gold Bath And Shower Fixtures Vanity Mirror
- New Garmin 741 Multifunction w/Fish Finder Ray Marine A65 Chart Plotter, 2010 Raytheon Nav 398 GPS/Loran Raytheon Autopilot Raytheon R20XX Radar Ray Marine ST60 Depth Sounder Garmin 100 VHF, 2010 Ritchie Digital Compass Full engine instrumentation, oil, temp, tach, volts, fuel, engine hrs.
- 12/110/220 Volt Systems 8KW Kohler Generator, 340 Hours Sound Shield (4) New Batteries 01/2013: (3) @ 4D, (1) @ 12V Battery Switch and Charger Shore Power Aft Deck and FB Lighting Polarity Indicators
- 1998 Achilles 9'6 Tender w/3.5HP Nissan w/covers Weaver Snap Davits for tender Windlass w/New Switches, Toe Tap, 2012 Anchor w/Chain & Rode Aft Hardtop w/Full Enclosure Bimini Top w/Full Enclosure (2) Windshield Covers (1 for tint, 1 for sunblock) Helm, Seat and Bench Covers Fenders and Racks Foredeck Sunpad Aft Deck and FB Carpeting Molded Steps Thruout (no ladders) Bow Pulpit Radar arch Transom Storage Lockers Extended Swim Platform w/Ladder Wet Bar with Icemaker, New 2013
- The engine room is accessed through the salon floor via removable panels. A convenient ladder between the engines makes for an easy entry to the engine room. For total access, the entire floor area can be removed with relative ease. The genset and other mechanicals are located in a compartment forward of the engine room, also easily accessed by removing a floor panel. Twin 3116 Caterpillar Diesels, 1372 Hours Dual Lever Throttle & Transmission Controls Trim Tabs Racor Fuel Filters X-Chang-R Oil Transfer System Engine Alarms Aqualift Mufflers Internal Strainers (2) Unit R/C Air Conditioning Acoustical & Thermal Engine Room Insulation Bilge Pumps & Blowers 60 Gallon Holding Tank w/2 Heads, Overboard Discharge Hot & Cold Pressure Water New Hot Water Heater Halon Fire Suppression Fire Extinguishers
- Additional Information
- January 2013 Haulout: No Blisters, (3) Coats Trinidad Oblative Paint New Zincs, New Batteries, Fresh Oil & Filters, Engines & Gen, New Icemaker, March, 2013 New Bridge & Deck Carpet, 2011 Owner just returned from winter season in the Keys. On his last leg he traveled 220 miles, averaged 7.5 knots and burned 104 gallons of fuel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 firstname.lastname@example.org