- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) This Morgan 415 Out Island ketch has the classic Charles Morgan design and comfortable accommodations. She has a spacious cockpit, large salon with full galley, and two private staterooms. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, a cruise to the islands, or are looking to live aboard this Morgan is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a large cockpit with bimini, cushioned seating, screened side curtains, and room for alfresco dining and entertaining. She has a pedestal helm with stainless steel wheel, compass, electronics, and controls. There’s an aluminum mast and boom with roller furling and stainless steel rigging, two Lewmar #55 three-speed winches & two #16 two-speed winches. Ground tackle includes two plow anchors with chain and rode. Thin water access is provided by a dinghy with 2-hp outboard motor.
Below there is room for an extended cruise with two private cabins, each with its own head with vanity and shower. The salon features a long settee port side with a large dinette to starboard with full galley aft. The galley is equipped with a Princess 3-burner range with oven, Amana microwave oven, tiled counter top with large top-loading refrigerator, large stainless steel double sink with pressurized fresh water, filtered fresh water and two upright refrigerators, and a freezr. There is ample galley storage as well as storage in general.
There are two private staterooms. The forward guest stateroom has two large offset berths with under-berth storage and hanging locker. The enclosed head compartment has head, shower, and vanity with stainless steel sink The master aft cabin has new queen berth, ample storage, two hanging lockers, cockpit access, and private head. Interior comfort is maintained by two HVAC units.
Auxiliary power is provided by the a Perkins 4-154 diesel engine. Electronics include: VHF radio, auto pilot, and satellite radio. This Morgan has served as a live-aboard and is in need of some TLC. Her solid build insures an excellent base for any retrofit you may have in mind. You have to see her to appreciate her, so call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this timeless Morgan 415 Out Island.
- Aft Cabin with New Queen Berth, Two Hanging Lockers, Drawer Storage, and Vanity Aft Head with Manual Toilet, Stainless Steel Sink, and Showe Full Galley Port Side Settee Wraparound Convertible Dinette Bulkhead Storage Clock and Barometer Forward Guest / Day Head with Manual Toilet, Stainless Steel Sink, and Shower Forward Cabin with Twin Berths, Under-berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and Anchor Locker
- Upper and Lower Storage Tile Counter Tops Stainless Steel Double Sink Top-Loading Ice Box Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven Amana Microwave Oven Two Refrigerators Freezer
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Bow Rails and Stanchions Two Plow Anchors Dinghy with 2-hp Motor Dinghy Davits Outboard Motor Mount Two Lewmar #33 Three-Speed Winches Two Lewmar #16 Two-Speed Winches New Jib - 2011 New Mizen - 2010 Original Main in Very Good Condition Profurl Roller Standing Rigging Replaced - 2003 Freshwater Washdown Awlgrip - Cream Decks and Egg Shell White Hull Bottom Painted 2/2013 - Three Coats Micron 66 All Port Lights Replace - 2011
- Cockpit & Helm
- Center Cockpit Bimini Top Cockpit Screens Cushioned Seating Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel Forward Access to Salon Access to Aft Cabin
- Electronics & Navigation
- VHF Radio Auto Pilot Satellite Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins 4-154 Diesel Engine with 7380 Hours Onan 7.5-kW Generator 30-amp Battery Charger Two 4D Batteries Battery for Genset Automatic and Manual Bilge Pumps Manual Toilets 13000 and 5000 BTU Air Conditioning Units
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.