- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BT 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully Maintained, Classic aft cabin trawler, The Grand Banks 36 Classic is a trawlers dream machine. Perfect for the Great Loop or a Bahamian get away. Destiny is nicely equipped and ready for her new owner. Plenty of spares onboard and canvas covers for everything. Owner has moved on to his next boat and is ready to take the first reasonable offer. Don’t Miss This Incredible Opportunity on this Great Trawler Classic!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- All original cabinetry and floors. Kept in great shape, Destiny is a classic and has a timeless appeal. V-berths forward, great storage, great use of space. Guest Head to Starboard with acrylic counter tops. Large closets.
- Main Salon
- Main Salon has a fixed drop-leaf table to starboard with wrap-around seating. Panoramic views provided by spacious opening window with screens and curtains.
- The Galley is to port opposite the helm and nicely appointed. Complete with high storage cabinets with glass storage beneath. Bottle storage and ice maker easily accessible and a large refrigerator replaced in 2009, 3 burner propane cooktop, SS lined Ice Box
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is aft with a double bed to starboard and an oversized twin to port. Plenty of storage below and great head room throughout the boat. Very spacious and well designed layout makes this a proven winner in her size and class.
- Electronics & Helm
- The Electronics are dated but operational. A Buyer’s survey is recommended and most likely will be recommended to update electronics with new equipment.
- Onan 8.0KW Genset (970hrs) 50 foot, 50 amp shore cord Dual 30 amp to 50 amp adapter New (8/11) 60 amp Battery Charger New (8/11) ProWatt 2000 Inverter New (4/12) 3 Marinaire Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
- Broker's Comments
- Destiny is priced to sell and needs a little updating as expected in a 23 year old boat. She’s a solid platform and will prove to be sea worthy upon survey. Bring all offers and get started cruising before summer starts. Call for more information or to schedule a closer inspection.
- 8’ Avon Hard bottom rigid dinghy w/ss lifting bridle 1992 8 HP Yamaha 1992 rebuilt in 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.