- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NO RUSH is a Grand Banks 36 Classic with twin 210hp Cummins, Naiad stabilizers, 8kW Westerbeke generator, Air Conditioning and much more.
NO RUSH is the best value on the market for a Grand Banks 36CL of this vintage. The seller has priced her very low, as he wants her to be the next GB36 sold!
- NO RUSH, this GB36 Classic, has wide side decks, a spacious lazarette, two staterooms, upper & lower helm stations and much more! Her luxuriuous teak and immpecable joinery work throughout the yacht are kept up to Grand Banks standards.
- The port side deck entry door brings you into the salon with beautiful teak interior, L-settee and teak table with drop down leaves are to starboard. Just forward of the settee is a teak cabinet housing the icemaker and lower helm station forward with door for easy access to starboard side deck. The galley is to port with a small seat aft with adjustable TV above. The master stateroom is down 3 steps and aft from the salon area and offers the split berth layout (double to starboard and single to port), ensuite head with stall shower, plenty of storage drawers, cabinets, cedar-lined hanging locker and closet. The VIP guest stateroom is forward with a V-berth, ample storage drawers, hanging locker and entry to VIP/Guest Head with shower.
- Refrigerator & Freezer, cold plates Galley Maid 3-Burner Stove & Oven U-Line Icemaker Pressure Water System Water Heater Stainless double sinks
- Electronics Equipment
- Simard AP22 Autopilot, upper & lower helm Furuno NAVnet C-map, upper & lower helm Icom VHF Radio, upper & lower helm Ritchie 6" Compass, upper & lower helm Datamarine Depth Sounder BOSE Stereo System
- Electrical Equipment
- AC Electrical Panel, 110V DC Electrical Panel, 12V Westerbeke 8kW Generator (4) House Batteries, 6V golf start type (2) Engine Start Batteries, Series 27 Sentry Battery Charger (2) 30-amp 50' Power Cords
- Deck Equipment
- Swim Platform Stainless steel Boarding Ladder Expansive Aft Deck Storage Lofrans Electric Anchor Windlass Control, bow & flybridge CQR Plow Anchor Chain & Rode (6) Mooring Cleats Bimini Top at flybridge Cushioned flybridge seating, aft & forward cabin top lounges Flybridge helm station cover Stainless steel rimmed teak steering wheel at flybridge helm Spray curtains on flybridge
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 210hp Cummins 6BT5.9-M inboard diesel engines Naiad Marine Stabilizer System Dual Air Conditioning units New Stainless Steel Tanks
- NO RUSH is maintained to the highest of Grand Banks standards and is the best value on the market for a Grand Banks 36CL of this vintage. The seller has priced her very low, as he wants her to be the next GB36 sold!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF