- 18 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pepper Pei is a lightly used vessel, is in great condition and in the water ready for the new owner. Operated by the original owner and marina maintained. Outfitted with Garmin electronics, VHF, stereo, full canvas enclosure, livewell, removable cockpit jump seats, coaming bolsters and a swim ladder. In the cabin she has a full berth with plush cushions and porta-potti underneath. Don’t miss out on the season call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Seaswirl’s 1851 Striper W/A is great for fishing or cruising and is very versatile for whatever you choose to do with your time on the water.
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Canvas Enclosure Swim Ladder Integrated Swim Platform Recessed Grab Rails Livewell Freshwater Wash Down
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Map 440s Multifunction Display Uniden VHF Stereo
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Evinrude E-Tec 115hp 250hrs
- Broker's Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.