- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 Crusader inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "CARVER"
THIS BOAT IS OUR TRADE WHICH MEANS YOU GET THE "TOTAL PACKAGE" AND A TURNKEY BOAT. SHE COMES WITH A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT, BOTTOM STRIPPED OF ALL PAINT, BARRIER COAT INSTALLED, WILL BE PAINTED IN THE SPRING, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, CAPTAINS TRAINING, SEA TOW PACKAGE, WINTER STORAGE, MAJOR DISCOUNT ON A SLIP IN OUR MARINA AND THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET.
THIS BOAT IS THE PROUD TO OWN, TWO STATEROOM "370 VOYAGER" PROUDLY BUILT BY CARVER MARINE.
SHE IS A ONE OWNER BOAT!!!
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 7.4L CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 690 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, KOHLER GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, ICE MAKER, WINDLASS, FORWARD SUNPADS, COCKPIT SHOWER, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, VCR UNIT, TELEVISION, COCKPIT COAMING, NEW ENGINE RISERS, GLASS COCKTAIL TABLE, NEW BATTERIES NOT INSTALLED, NEW BARRIER COAT, FRESH BOTTOM PAINT, TURNKEY DELIVERY PACKAGE AND SO MUCH MORE.
The Voyager is a big boat inside, and one has the impression of being on a larger boat.
The cockpit is large enough for a couple of deck chairs, and there’s seating for six on the flybridge.
Additional features of the 370 Voyager include side-dumping exhausts, a transom door, wide side decks, radar arch and a bow pulpit.
This boat is owned by her original owners and she shows like new in every way. A trip to see her will not be a wasted one.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 370 Voyager features all-weather cruising with an available lower station helm. She's built for topside enjoyment as well, with an extra-large cockpit and spacious fly bridge, which also offers an L-shaped port sun lounge, seating six with built-in storage. A Euro-style transom features a swim platform with stow-away ladder and mounting pads for davits. Easy access from cockpit to the cabin is provided via a large sliding door with screen. Large windows provide enhanced visibility and light in the bright, open cabin. The 370 Voyager has carefully chosen designer-coordinated colors and fabrics throughout the interior. There's room for an array of amenities here, including a fully equipped galley with full-size refrigerator and freezer, two-burner electric stove with oven, and lots of storage. The dinette offers excellent seated visibility and converts easily to extra sleeping space with a double berth. A salon sofa with double incliners brings the sleeping accommodations to seven. For overnight comfort, the master stateroom features an oversized, island double berth and ample, convenient storage. The mid-cabin offers a double berth and optional upper bunk. A separate stall shower is featured in the conveniently located head compartment. The 370 features a standard long-range fuel capacity, which significantly increases cruising possibilities. Carver Aft Cabin or Cockpit Motor Yachts feature significant amenities, including luxurious master staterooms, with large inner-spring berths and private head compartments complete with showers and vanities. Spacious aft decks with hard tops and enclosures provide superior protection from the sun and weather. Spacious salons offer plenty of comfortable seating as well as entertainment centers. Fully equipped galleys are laid out to make meal or snack preparation easy and enjoyable. Carver builds seven motor yachts featuring the aft cabin design, more than any other boat builders. Four Carver Voyager models are available, each offering superb living accommodations and cruising amenities and ranging in size from 28 feet to the 53-foot 530 Voyager Pilothouse. A combination of contemporary styling, plus the unique cruising and entertainment advantages of a fly bridge, set the Carver Voyager apart. The optional lower helm station creates an all-weather cruiser. With extended-range fuel tanks, the Voyager can cruise farther. Living aboard a Carver yacht is very comfortable and easy, especially aboard a single-level, open-concept cabin configuration. The 350 Mariner, one of Carver's best-selling yachts, features a unique cabin design and congenial fly bridge. The large cockpit is ready for play and the spacious salon can easily entertain. With over four decades of leadership designing motor yachts that offer superior comfort and livability, Carver is one of the most experienced builders in the industry. The progressive exterior styling emphasizes clean lines, attractive, Euro-styled curves and, in many cases, frameless windows which provide greater cabin light and an attractive appearance. Comfort never takes a back seat on a Carver fly bridge. The bridges feature extremely comfortable seating, and many of them also have convertible sun lounges, ergonomic control consoles with backlighted full instrumentation and plenty of functional storage built in. The beautiful upholstery and distinctive selection of Carver interior colors and fabrics create a sophisticated understatement of elegance throughout the interior environments. In the larger motor yachts, seating areas are finished in luxurious UltraLeather, while quality designer fabrics, in select colors and patterns, are featured in the other crafts. To maintain the highest standards of manufacturing, all the furniture, upholstery and draperies are made in Carver's own shops. Master staterooms feature the extra comfort of inner-spring mattresses. Carver's smaller cruisers also include generous sleeping space that is functionally designed for comfort and privacy. The fully equipped, efficient galleys feature practical layouts with plenty of cabinet space and drawer storage, plus necessities like large stoves and refrigerators. Chef-friendly solid-surface counter tops and sinks with solid brass faucets and fixtures add touches of style and functionality. In every aspect of manufacturing, Carver Yachts only uses the highest-quality components and materials, from companies like: Cummins Marine (diesel propulsion systems), G & T Industries (fabrics and upholstery), Maxwell Winches (winch systems), Reichhold Chemicals (resin systems), Seaward Products (Princess Appliances) and Springs Industries (UltraLeather HP). The advanced design and technology of these companies' products adds extra value to every Carver yacht. An international network of dealers ensures worldwide availability of Carver yachts and cruisers.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE SECOND STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE HEAD WTH SHOWER LARGE SALON AND DINETTE EASY SIDEDECKS LARGE COCKPIT FULL BIMINI AND ENCLOSURE BOTTOM COMPLETELY STRIPPED AND NEW BARRIER COAT INSTALLED ALONG WITH FRESH BOTTOM PAINT INSTALLED IN THE SPRING OF 2014. THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR "TOTAL PACKAGE" WHICH GIVES YOU A TURNKEY BOAT. SHE COMES WITH A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, CAPTAINS TRAINING, SEA TOW PACKAGE, WINTER STORAGE, MAJOR DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP IN OUR MARINA AND THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET. BOAT IS CLEAN AND A ONE OWNER YACHT!
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER (UPGRADE) MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK OVEN UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER HORN SATELLITE SYSTEM GENERATOR, COMPLETE REBUILD BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR TWO FORWARD SUNPADS FULL BIMINI AND AFT ENCLOSURE, ALL NEW FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER FLYBRIDGE BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES FULL ENCLOSURE ALL NEW
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS. CUSTOM MADE INTERIOR HATCH COVERS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- HOLDING TANK MONITOR AM FM CASSETTE PLAYER CD PLAYER CD CHANGER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT INTERNAL STRAINERS TELEVISION COCKPIT COAMING BOTTOM PAINTED SPRING OF 2013 HULL POLISHED AND TOPSIDE IN 2013 NEW ENGINE RISERS HEAD SHOWER NEVER USED CUSTOM SILK FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS GLASS COCKTAIL TABLE SHORE POWER LINES TWO NEW BATTERIES SITTING IN BOAT, NOT HOOKED UP CUSTOM SHELL LAMP 4 NEW INTERIOR THROW RUGS, CUSTOM BOTTOM STRIPPED WITH NEW BARRIER COAT INSTALLED AND FRESH BOTTOM PAINT INSTALLED IN THE SPRING OF 2014. THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR "TOTAL PACKAGE" WHICH MEANS THAT YOU GET A TURNKEY BOAT. SHE COMES WITH A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, CAPTAINS TRAINING, SEA TOW PACKAGE, MAJOR DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP IN OUR MARINA, WINTER STORAGE AND THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET. THIS BOAT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND ONE THAT YOU SHOULD SEE BEFORE PURCHASING ANOTHER BOAT. ONE OWNER BOAT.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.