- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you a looking for an immaculate 37’ Sedan Bridge with 370 Cummins Diesels and a Lower Helm look no further. This handsome low hour package is fully equipped, ready to cruise, and is TURN-KEY. Her expansive salon appeals to those who appreciate the built-in versatility of a raised pilothouse layout. This yacht has fresh traditional styling and offers the more desired cherry interior with tan ultra-leather. The knowledgeable owner (retired Navy pilot) has taken excellent care of this vessel and it shows. She is priced to sell and won’t last long. If you are frustrated with looking at well worn vessels of this vintage look no further as this representation is sure to please the most discriminating buyer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Even when the weather is less than perfect, you can still enjoy a day of cruising in comfort aboard the 374 - simply go below and enjoy the convenient, available Lower helm station . The 374 is capable of extended cruising with its diesel power and long-range fuel capacity. The spacious, open interior offers a roomier living area enhanced by a raised salon and large windows. A large sliding door with screen provides access from cabin to cockpit, and the Euro-style transom features a boarding platform with stow-away ladder Her elegant layout begins forward with the master stateroom which features a large pedestal berth with storage drawers below, two hanging lockers, numerous storage cabinets, overhead deck hatch with screen, 2 side ports with screens and drapes and a privacy door. Just aft and to port is the guest stateroom that features a hanging locker, additional storage, a side port and a sliding pocket door. To starboard is the spacious head which features a separate stall shower with fiberglass seat & shower door, a vacuflush toilet, stainless steel sink, mirrored vanity with cabinet, vent fan, and side port with ample storage. The Voyager is a big boat inside. The forward portion of the main salon is raised and is where the lower helm resides to starboard. The forward visibility is excellent with 3 large forward windows that have an exterior canvas cover. There are large side windows with blinds, a large ultra-leather sofa to port with dual incliners, a ultra-leather helm chair, built-in television, storage cabinet with a bar and granite counter surfaces. The aft port area of the salon features a U-shaped dinette with storage below. To starboard is the galley, which features a refrigerator and freezer, 2 burner electric stove, built-in microwave oven, stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, built-in coffee maker, a granite countertop and abundant storage in cabinets and drawers. In addition there is a large sliding cabin entry door with screen and drapes. Out on the cockpit you have a generous amount of area, (Large enough for a couple of deck chairs) with cockpit courtesy lights, a hot and cold transom shower, a salt water spigot, 3 large storage hatches, molded-in cockpit steps to access the wide side deck walkways and a stainless ladder to access the bridge. There is a transom door that is the entrance to the large built in swim platform. The flybridge is very spacious and offers abundant seating for 7 with tremendous visibility.
- Master stateroom forward with centerline queen pedestal bed. Guest stateroom to port with ample storage. Head to starboard with SS sink, vacuflush toilet and separate shower. U shaped dinette converts to double sleeper aft.
- Galley up to starboard. Princess 2 burner electric stove. Microwave/convection oven. 110v hot water heater. 12v pressurized water. Coffee maker. Dockside water system. Nova Cool AC/DC refrigerator with freezer. Dishes, glasses, pots, and pans. Wet Bar and glasses. Stainless steel sink. Ample storage.
- Electrical System
- (4) (New) Golf cart batteries - 2 batteries in 2 banks 215 amp hours each. (2) 30 amp shore power cables. (1) 50 amp pigtail. (New) Zantrex True Charge battery charger / monitor. 12v/110 electrical system. Kohler 8kw generator. Isolated generator start battery
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Robertson AP20 Autopilot with dual controls. Motorola Depth Sounder with second display repeater. Standard Horizon VHF with RAM Mic. Color Chartplotter Stereo TV VCR
- Additional Information
- Bennett Trim Tabs. Teleflex hydraulic steering. Cabin and Bridge controls. Halon fire extinguishing system. Vacuflush toilet w/holding tank andOBdischarge. Pump and seacock for direct overboard discharge where permitted. Bronze raw water sea strainers. (2) 22X20 (med. cup) spare props with prop puller. Engine alarms. Fresh water cooling system. 500 series Racor fuel filters. 3x bilge pumps. Waste tank monitor. (2) Marine Air A/C – Heat systems (12,000 and 16,000 BTUs)
- Integrated swim platform. Folding stainless ladder on swim platform. Opening transom door. Stainless grab rails. Sliding aft salon door. Bow pulpit with anchor windlass. Radar arch. Hot & cold transom shower. Salt water spigot in cockpit.
- Safety and Additional Items
- Coast Guard Safety Package. 12 life jackets. Windshield washers and wiper. Dock lines. Minor spares, linens, and tools aboard.
- Owner's personal possessions
- Brokers’ Remarks
- “Tandem Express” is a clean, well maintained vessel. She is priced well below market for a quick and easy transfer of ownership.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht