- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 Bravo V8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONLY USED IN FRESH WATER
CUSTOM-BUILT TRAILER INCLUDED
This boat is in great condition with only 368 original hours on the motor. Only used in fresh water. Powered by a single Mercruiser 7.4 Bravo V8. This boat comes equipped with: a portable AC unit, built in cabin heater, single burner stove that is electric or alcohol. 110v / 12v refrigerator, microwave oven, enclosed Vacu-flush head with holding tank located in the engine compartment and enclosed shower, 30 amp battery charger with 3 marine batteries, 110 shore power hook-up with power cord, Kenwood surround sound system, Carbon monoxide fume detector, 32 gallon demand water system with hot water heater & shower on swim platform. Stainless steel sinks, Courtesy lights throughout the boat, Maxwell anchor windlass with 100ft chain, Bow docking lights, Lowrance 3400 depth sounder. New prop. Comes with custom-built Magic Tilt boat trailer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Accommodations for six. The forward stateroom has an offset double berth. The aft stateroom has two single settees and a table, which converts to a double berth. The main salon has a convertible dinette to make a double berth.
- Main Salon
- Convertible dinette makes a double berth VacuFlush head located midship
- Sharp Microwave Norcold TEK II Refrigerator (110v/12v) SS Double Sink Combination alcohol and 110V stove with 1 burner
- Master Stateroom
- Forward Offset Double Berth
- Electric windlass with remote control Danforth anchor SS boarding ladder Camper cover? Awning? Shower on swim platform Canvas Bimini top?
- Electronics and Helm
- Lowrance 3400 Depth Sounder Kenwood KRC-555 Orion Carbon Monoxide Monitor Courtesy lights throughout Docking lights
- 30 amp battery charger with 3 marine batteries Kenwood KRC-555 Ritchie Compass 110 shore power hook-up with power cord AC
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 7.4 Bravo V8 368 hours Trim tabs Fuel Filter Power engine hatch Raw water cooling system
- Manufacturer's Description
- Well-crafted trailerable weekender introduced in 1988 was notable for her bold hull graphics, quality amenities, and solid construction. Conventional midcabin interior came with the expected amenities — fully equipped galley, convertible dinette, stand- up head with shower. Fold-away cockpit seat frees up space for fishing or swimming. Hefty 8,000-pound displacement is notable for a boat this size. Radar arch, swim platform, power engine hatch, bow pulpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.