- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS THROUGHOUT THIS 1993 SILVERTON 34 EXPRESS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre 350-hp Gas Engine's with only 35-hours (Note: Both Engine's Replaced 2012). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raytheon RL70 Radar, Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Newer custom canvas, newer cockpit carpeting, newer windlass anchor. Other features include dripless shaft logs, Weaver dinghy davits, remote spotlight. Sale includes owners manuals, maintenance records, life jackets, shorepower cord, anchor. VERY clean boat highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Express from early 1990s delivered sporty styling, upmarket amenities without breaking the bank. Expansive mid-cabin interior with six overhead hatches boasts big U-shaped dinette, fully equipped galley with generous storage, large head with separate stall shower. Exterior features include foredeck sun pad, radar arch, fender storage racks, bow pulpit. 350hp gas inboard engine's (with V-drives) cruise at 20-knots.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain, Drawer Storage, Hanging Storage Locker, Overhead Storage Dinette to Port w/Large Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft Cabin w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker, Large Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed Raytheon RL70 Radar Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (6) Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor (Newer Style) Anchor Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) Transom Door Fender Holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (Newer) Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Forward Deck Sun-Pad
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (Newer) (2 Windshield Wipers Horn Weaver Dinghy Davits Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.