- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1360 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 52' Sport Yacht is a unique Viking that combines the sleek lines of an express yacht and indoor usability of a convertible wrapped in a package only Viking could deliver. This enclosed Sport Yacht offers the comfort and luxury of a climate-controlled salon, complete with air conditioning, a raised L-shaped settee, entertainment system, twin pedestal helm seats, and beautifully hand-finished teak joinery.
This is the only 52' manufactured with an electric aft salon window. Just an example of why this is a stand out yacht. 1,000-hour service completed and ready to go.
- Large L-Shaped Sofa with Storage and Arms Custom Bottle Storage in Both Sofa Armrests Additional Rod Storage in Sofa Teak Over-Head Hand Rail 32" Pop-Up LCD Television Teak Valance Boards Teak HI/LO Coffee Table Aft Salon Electric Window, Fully Opens Custom Headliner throughout (Baby Ostrich Skin) Custom Wall Covering Throughout Full Carpet Cover Amtico Flooring at Salon Entryway
- Sub-Zero under Counter Refrigerators and Freezers Custom Granite Counter Tops Flown in from Colorado on Owners Private Jet Burner Surface Mount Electric Stove with Four Burners Amtico Teak & Holly Flooring Built-in Microwave
- Separate Access to Day Head
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Island Berth 20" LCD TV Extra Large En-suite Head with Amtico Teak & Holly Flooring Custom Lamp Shades Custom Leather Headboard Ample Storage Additional Rod Storage under Bed
- Master Head
- Extra Large Amtico Teak & Holly Flooring Custom Granite Counter Tops Flown in from Colorado on Owners Private Jet VacuFlush Head
- VIP Forward Stateroom
- Queen Island Berth 20" LCD TV Additional Rod Storage under Bed
- Guest Head
- Amtico Teak & Holly Flooring Custom Granite Counter Tops Flown in from Colorado on Owners Private Jet VacuFlush Head
- Electric Stidd Helm Chair, Manual Companion Chair Moritz Command Center, Entire Boat Systems Monitor 20" Deck Hatch/Sky Screen over Helm Chair
- EZ2CY Windshield on Buggy Palm Beach Tower with Top of Tower Painted Black AME Electronics
- Moritz Command Center, Entire Boat System Monitor SAT Phone AIS ARC Spot light with Joystick Furuno Radar, 6' Antenna, 72-mile Furuno Nav net 3D Black Box Helm (2) 19" KEP Screens, Helm Furuno Nav Net 3D Cockpit Furuno Nav Net 3D Tower FLIR Night Vision with Joystick and Zoom (2) iCom VHF at Helm (1) iCom VHF Command Mic at Tower (2) 17' Shakespeare Antennas Bow Thruster Controls at Helm and Tower Rex Roth at Helm and Tower Auto Pilot at Helm and Tower Furuno Systems Monitor Screen with Redundant Water Temp, Heading, Speed, Depth (4) Underwater Lights
- Deck & Equipment
- Swim Platform and Ladder Bow Pulpit Lewmar V4SS Windlass Bow Thruster Fiberglass Side Thru Hulls Powder Coated Buell Air Horns Removable Radar Mast Light Fresh and Sea Water Washdown at Bow and Cockpit Running Lights Molded into Hardtop Corners Palm Beach Towers Custom Rod Holders Flush Mounted Plate in Cockpit Sole to Accept a Table or Fighting Chair Upper and Lower Handrails Alongside Exterior of Salon Windows Windshield Cover Epirb Mounted on Roof Craftsman Tool Chest in Engine Room Central Vacuum Onan 21.5kw Generator Glendinning 50amp Cablemaster
- LED Spreader Lights Rupp Outriggers Cockpit Cover and Awning Teak Top Step Boxes Electric Reel Hookup Custom Mezzanine Cushions Extra Transom Rod Holders Lock for Engine Room Fridge Locks 24v Electric Reel Plugs under Gunwale Spare Props Mounted in Lazarette Rod and Reel Storage (26) Transom Live Well with Glass Window and Lights Refrigerated Cockpit Step Box Transom Coaming with Gate Custom Electric Raise/Lower Aft Bulkhead Glass Cockpit Misters Custom Teak Cockpit Sole Fresh and Sea Water Cockpit Washdown LED Lights in Buggy Top, Standing Platform, Overhang and Under Gunwale (Red, White, or Blue)
- Owners Exclusions
- Fighting Chair Excluded Owners Personal items Excluded
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.