- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sea Spirit 60 Passagemaker is one of the finest and safest long range cruisers available today. Compare to any Selene available. This vessel is the result of the combined efforts of Sparkman & Stephens Naval Architects and Dan Fritz, founder of Queenship. Queenship produced numerous luxury yachts from 70 to 142 feet.
Four watertight bulkheads, a fully stabilized hull, a bulbous-bow hull form, redundant systems and Single Lugger 1276-A2 Diesel are just a few of the features that contribute to a vessel with a trans-oceanic cruising range and luxurious accomadations.
A single Lugger diesel engine is backed up by Wesmar Get Home PTO which can be run off either of the vessel's 20kw generators. This propulsion package provides for a cruising range of approximately 4,500 nautical miles at 8 knots. With a 6.5 knot cruise and one generator running, range can be extended to approximately 7000 nautical miles.
Some Notable Features of this yacht include:
- Built to ABS Standards (American Bureau of Shipping)
- Wesmar PTO "Get Home" System
- Wesmar Stabilizers
- Sidepower Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Twin Northern Lights 20kw Generators
- Reverso Fuel Polishing & Transfer System
- Cruiseair Chilled Water Reverse Cycle AC
- Watermaker - Sea Recovery 900 GPD
- Xantrex 4000 Watt Inverter
- AGM Batteries
- Black / Grey / Oily Bilge Water Tanks (3 Total)
- Triple Furuno 12' Color Nav Diplays in Wheelhouse
- Dual Furuno Radars
- Emergency Manual Tiller Steering System
- Grain Matched Teak Interior
See full specs for complete list of equipment and features..
- Interior Layout
- Enter into salon from aft deck. U Shaped galley on the port side forward and day head to the right. Up three stairs to Pilothouse. Lower deck and Flybridge accessed from Piltothouse. Down spiral staicase to starboard to lower deck and staterooms. Forward lies the VIP Stateroom. Guest stateroom located off hallway and shares a head and shower with the VIP. Full beam master stateroom lies aft and inclued insuite head and access to engine spaces. Stairs from starboard side of pilothouse lead up to expansive flybridge.
- Enter salon from aft deck. Desk is tucked into starboard corner and galley is forward on port side. On the starboard side forward is day head. Forward up three steps is the pilothouse which is seperated from Salon / Galley by a teak door. Beautiful matched grain teak wood interior w/ satin finish, routed raised panels and extensive use of crown moldings 6'10" headroom Overhead hand rail Built-in desk in starboard aft corner Tongue & groove plaked sole w/ ebony inlays Wempe Ship's Clock, Barometer & Hygrometer / Thermometer Ekornes Couch and Recliner w/ Ottoman End Tables (2) Sony 32" Flat Screen TV Hi/Lo Cocktail table Lightly tinted glass windows w/ built-in boxes for blinds AC & 24 volt DC halogen lighting w/ dimmers
- Black Granite Counter tops GE Profile Microwave / Convection Oven GE Glass Stovetop w/ Fiddles GE Profile Dishwasher GE Profile Refrigerator / Freezer Garbage Disposal Garbage Compactor Hidden pull-out pantry lockers
- Day Head
- Located on starboard side adjacent to galley Raritan Atlantes fresh water head Vanity
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam master located aft 6'8" headroom Island berth w/ storage underneath Custom hinged mattress Custom Italian reading lights Stainless portholes (4) Hidden firearm locker Safe Alarm panel - high water & fire Flat Screen TV 23" Stereo / DVD player w/ overhead speakers Cedar lined hanging lockers Built in chest of drawers Engine room access
- Master Head
- Ensuite head with full sized shower Raritan Atlantes fresh water macerating head Grohe fixtures Granite vanity top Porthole Tole vinyl flooring w/ teak margin Exhaust fan
- VIP Stateroom
- Located forward Cenetrline queen bed w/ drawers Ensuite head Closet - cedar lined Portholes (4) Hatch Reading lights
- Guest Stateroom
- Located port side midway between VIP and Master staterooms Upper & lower bunks w/ roll out protection on upper Cedar lined hnging locker Book shelves Portholes (2) Reading lamps
- Guest Head
- Raritan Atlantes fresh water macerating head Granite vanity Grohe fixtures Exhaust fan Medicine cabinet Tole flooring w/ teak margin
- Asko combo washer / dryer
- Port and starboard panographic doors w/ stainless dogging wheels & internal locking mechanisms Solid teak wheelhouse sole Ultrasuede settee & dining table Optional pilot berth against aft bulkhead Signal flag storage Stidd Ultrasuede Helm Chairs ACR Zenon search light control Khalenberg dual air horns Bow & Stern thruster controls Wesmar PTO Get Home Control Get Home start / stop panel Wesmar Stbilizer Controls Digital throttle Red overhead lights Headhunter Tank Sentry - fresh water tanks Sealand Tank Tender System for bilges and black/grey water tanks High water/fire/smoke alarm panel Windshield washers and defroster Electric synchronized wipers (3) Six spoke cherry wheel mounted centerline Hanging wet locker Concealed swing-down TV cabinet ceiling w/ 23" TV Dedicated chart drawer in base of settee
- Wheelhouse Electronics
- (3) Furuno 12" Color Displays MU120C Radar Furuno 1954 CBB/NT Second Radar Furuno 1944 CBB/NT Furuno Digital Navtex Receiver XN13A/6 Furuno AIS System Simrad Autopilot AP5003 (Commercial System) Furuno BBFF 1 Black Box Sounder Furuno WAAS Antenna Furuno PB 100 Weather Station Airmar Furuno RD 30 Sounder ICOM M604 VHF ICOM HMM-162 Command MIC Sirius WX Weather Station (requires subscription) 16' Digital 532 VW Antenna ACR Spotlight w/ 2nd station control SAT TV KVH M31st SAT TV DSS Receivers (3) Camera System - Engine Room / Mast / Aft Deck
- Engine Spaces
- Single Lugger 340 hp Main diesel engine (designed for continuous operation) Safety rail around main engine Wesmar "get home" PTO System Generators (2) Northern Lights 20kw Emergency manual tiller steering system Fuel Transfer System Bow & Stern Thrusters - Sidepower Hydraulic 25hp Watermaker - Sea Recovery 900 GPD Stabilizers - Wesmar w/ 9FS fins Air Conditioning - CruiseAir 81 Kbtu Chilled Water reverse cycle w/ Electric Coil Heat Compressors (2) & Air Handlers (8) Engine driven emergency bilge pump w/ Y valve Engine alarm systems Reverso 150 gph fuel polishing system Oil Exchange System - Reverso w/ waste oil tanks Duel Racor fuel / water seperators Hydralift muffler Fire Boy Fire Supression System Emergency air supply damper shut-down system for main / generators & engine spaces.
- Wesmar "Get Home" PTO System
- Wesmar "Get Home" PTO System provides the capability to power the boat with either of the Northern Lights 20KW Generators. In the event of an engine failure, the generator hydraulically powers the main shaft to a speed of 4.5 knots.
- 12 Volt & 24 Volt DC electrical systems 110 Volt AC electrical system (2) Northern Lights 20KW Generators (Gen #1 640 hrs. / Gen #2 650 hrs.) (2) Glendenning Cablemasters (cord retractors) (2) Additional shore power connections forward ISO Boost Transformers (2) Charles Industries 93 Inverter - Xantrex/Trace 4000 Watt in 120V or 240V AC w/ built in amp meter & circuit breaker (2) 4D 24V starting batteries (2) 4D 24V staring batteries for generators (4) 4D 24V batteries for (2) aft deck capstans All batteries AGM Battery chargers Battery switches
- Bilge & Tankage
- (9) Independent bilge pumps High water pumps are 3700 GPH w/ audible alarms Bilge water collection reservoirs 60 gallon oily bilge water tank holding tank w/ deck pump out & overboard discharge for lazarette & engine room w/ discharge filter Fresh water taks 400 Gallon - FRP construction w/ stainless access claenout hatch 24DV fresh water pump w/ accumulator tank Holding tanks (2) w/ stainless inspection hatches & macerators Black water tank 150 gallon w/ Tankwatch Grey water tank 130 gallon FRP w/ Tankwatch Fuel Tanks (4) Aluminum alloy.port & stbd. day tanks fiited w/ Tank Senrty System sensors Sight gauges and inspection plates on fuel tanks Stainless hot water heater 30 Gallon - Torrid
- Hull & Deck
- Wide-body layout eliminates port side deck resulting in a wider saloon & galley Solid teak cap rails - main deck Painted hull - Awlcraft Astro Blue Painted superstructure - Astro White Bottom paint New November 2012 Windlass - Maxwell 3500 hydraulic Anchor - 136 lb. SS Rode - 400' 3/8 chain 4 bollard cleats on foredeck 24 volt nav. lights Fresh / salt washdown on foredeck Centralized fuel tank loading system
- Hull & Construction
- Dauntless' hull was built of fiberglass to ABS standards with a full length keel and keel shoe resulting in a hull with roll dampening properties that is not dependent upon stabilizers. Integral swim platform minimizes "squatting" All cored laminates are vaccum bagged Bulbous bow configuration FRP Rudder w/ stainless steel stock Rub rail integrated structurally into hull laminate Stainless rub strake (4) Collision bulkheads resulting in (5) watertight compartments w/ independent bilge pumps Aquamet stainless steel shaft Aquadrive coupling Lasdrop No-drip shaft seal Nibral 4 blade prop. Razor line shaft cutter Lamination schedule available upon request
- Decorative stack provides dry storage and houses slide-out propane grill and a fold-up service table Hinged mast can be mechanically lowered to permit 20 foot clearance Custom flybridge top constructed of stainless steel & Stamoid fabric Nautica 13.5 RIB w/ Yamaha 60hp outboard Sunbrella cover for RIB Davit 1500#
- Flybridge Electronics & Controls
- Radar Furuno 1920 C/N Furuno RD30 Depth Simrad AP 50 Second Staion ICOM HM 162B Command MIC 16' Digital VHF Antenna Chain counter for anchor Rudder angle indicator Ritchie compass
- Aft Deck
- (2) Maxwell 2500 capstans Centerline pantograph door Pair of built-in settees for two w/ stowage beneath Sunbrella cushions Individual folding teak coffee tables Large wet storage compartment 25 gallon circulating bait well Retractable swim ladder stored in a pocket Pop-up stainless cleats on swim platform Hose connections for fresh / salt water washdown & hot / cold shower Teak deck sole Bridge ladder Deck enclosure - polycarbonate glass & Stamoid
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.