- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 420 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Third Time Around" now with her third owner has always been a Chesapeake bay boat, until 2 years ago she was always kept in covered shed storage. She is powered by the preferred Cummins 420 HP diesels with under 1000 hours since new. Come take a look and compare this Jefferson to other similar year/price boats. Prepare to be favorably impressed with "Third Time Around"
- Displacement: 34,700
- Twin 420 HP Cummins diesels with under 1000 hours
- Fuel: 420 Fresh Water:200 Holding: 50
- Starting forward is the GUEST CABIN with standard 39" twin berths in a "V" configuration on centerline. There is locker storage under both berths and a huge storage closet. The deluxe GUEST HEAD features a shower, electric marine toilet, vanity with sink, cabinets and mirror. Up steps to the MAIN SALOON. To starboard are is a bucket chair and opposite to port is an L-shaped settee with storage under and two small coffee tables. The aft deck is beautifully appointed with a full enclosure. There is a round table with chairs. The wet bar includes a refrigerator with icemaker, sink with hot and cold pressure water, liquor cabinet, storage cabinet and glass rack. Open window to flybridge and access to the swim platform is through aft transom door. From the saloon you go down steps to port and you enter the full beam OWNERS CABIN. There is a centerline queen bed with night stands on either side. There is a very large double closet, a single closet and ample additional storage. The ensuite OWNERS HEAD features a tub with shower, electric marine toilet, vanity with sink, mirror and cabinet storage. Washer/Dryer Flat panel TV
- The U-shaped GALLEY is located aft to starboard and features a breakfast counter with two bar stools. There is a stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water system and ample counter top space, drawer and cabinet storage including a separate pantry. Appliances include sub-zero side-by side refrigerator freezer, an Empress 3-burner electric stove with oven and a GE Profile microwave oven.
- Garmin GPS Color Chart Plotter Garmin Color DepthSounder/Fish Finder VHF Radio with DSC Engine synchronizer Loud hailer Windshield wiper Robertson Autopilot Furuno Radar Horizon MD50 depth speed log Compass Fuel gauge Trim tabs
- 12v DC 12KW Westerbeke generator 1562 hours Alternator Shore power cords & Glendinning Cablemaster 125/250v 50 Amp AC Batteries Battery charger
- Fuel filters; Hydraulic wheel steering; Trim tabs; 12KW Westerbeke Generator; 3-zone Air Conditioning; Halon fire system; Hot water heater; Pressure water; CO detector; 2 Bilge pumps; Air seps, engine oil change system. Engines currently have approx 1000 hours total running time. Fiberglass hull and deck Anchor w/350' chain Swim platform Flybridge with full enclosure Twin Pompanette helm chairs Electronic arch Dockside water Life jackets Full safety package including life ring Dock lines Fenders Teak Wing doors Electric Anchor Windlass operated from bridge Aft deck hardtop Hot & cold shower on aft deck Horn Bimini Cockpit cushions (2) Sun cushions on foredeck Navigation lights Search light
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.