- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Everglades' 295cc offers high performance in a comfortable, well-equipped fishing boat.
Among the 5 Series signature features is the tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield. This exclusive design allows you to control ventilation and visibility at the push of a button, a welcome safety feature when running after dark.
Like all Everglades, the 295cc was designed for comfort and convenience and features Everglades' unsinkable RAMCAP® construction. Standards include a head compartment with sink, shower, and china bowl head with macerator and holding tank. A stereo with speakers and windlass stainless steel anchor, rode, and chain are also included.
Deluxe fishing standards include a 34-gallon circulating livewell, over 170 gallons of fish box space, lockable rod storage, a tackle-rigging station, self-bailing cockpit, and a 25-gallon fresh water washdown.
Expand your fishing capabilities even more by adding outriggers or a crow's nest. All of Everglades' options are designed to seamlessly integrate with the boat, allowing you complete freedom to customize to your needs.
If you love fishing and appreciate a little luxury, the 295cc is a perfect family fishing boat.
In addition to the many standard features, this boat has the following options:
- Twin Yamaha 300HP Engines - Painted White
- Bow Coaming Bolster
- Deluxe Audio Package
- DVD Receiver
- Outrigger Package
- Side Utility Door
- Underwater Lights
- Black Gelcoat on Hull and Underside of T-Top
- • Unsinkable • 10-year transferable hull warranty • Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process • Self-bailing cockpit • Variable deadrise deep v-hull • NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified • No wood construction – all composite • High density, closed cell, structural foam floatation • Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted biaxial fiberglass • High density PVC composite transom • Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability • Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface • Molded-in diamond non-skid • Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access • ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts • Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials • Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty • Caulking – high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone bath caulk) • Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs • Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits • Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps • 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance • All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion • 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches • Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane • Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high density plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions • Bronze high speed intake strainers • Painted aluminum 200 gal fuel tank
- • Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue/white LED lights, spreader lights, electronics box, (5) rod holders, a set of kingfish rod holders • Canvas life jacket storage in hardtop • Stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop (2) • Tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield • Intelligent windshield wiper and washer system that automatically parks before the hydraulic windshield can move to the down position • Hydraulic tilt steering • Console glove box/storage bin • Console hand rails • Console power port – 15 A • 316-L stainless steel steering wheel • Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm • Fire extinguisher (2) • China-bowl head with macerator and holding tank – 9.5 gal • Sink with shower in the head
- • 14.5 lb stainless steel anchor, 200' rode, 15' chain • Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails 1 5/16" diameter • Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels • Stereo speakers mounted in the boat (2) • 316-L stainless steel drink holders (4) • Raw-water sink with sprayer • Sliding workstation drawer • Cockpit area – 121 sf • Powder coated toe rails • Lockable transom gate with freeing port
- • Abundant space for electronics placement • Command leaning post workstation • Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch – 34 gal • 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (10) • Transom rod holders (6) • Kingfish rod holders • Lockable rod storage
- Automatic bilge pump (3) • High-water alarm • LED anchor light • LED navigation lights • Docking lights • Ritchie(R) compass • Stereo – AM/FM/Bluetooth ®/Auxiliary • Electric horn • 3 battery management system • Battery charger • Fresh-water washdown – 25 gal • Raw-water washdown • Electric Lectrotab, single cylinder, custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract
- • Cushioned forward console seating • Forward U-shaped bow seating with storage and cushions • Mechanical stern seat that opens to access battery storage
- Options Included
- • Side-utility door with ladder that opens inboard • DVD receiver replaces standard stereo • Deluxe audio package • Underwater lights • Outrigger quick-cam cleat • Outrigger package – 15’ poles • Bow seating area coaming bolsters • Black gel coat Hull /White Underside of Hartop • White painted engines • Twin Yamaha 300 hp with Command Link® Plus display
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - Email: email@example.com – Cell: (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (305) 333-6901 Shane Kwaterski – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell (305) 849-0920 Carvey Iannuzzi – Email: email@example.com – Cell (616) 889-7766