- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Introducing the 230DC, Everglades' first dual console. Designed for the family who loves being on the water, this boat goes from fishing to wake boarding in style and comfort.
Innovation is everywhere in the design. The arch has an integrated sun-top, built-in rod holders, outrigger mounts, and a ski pylon, and the tempered glass windshield has completely frame-less forward glass and integrated handrails for an unobstructed view.
In the cockpit, the passenger seat swivels 180 degrees to keep an eye on skiers and also reclines into a comfortable lounge. The in-deck storage locker is handy for wake boards or skis, and the 2 swim platforms with telescoping ladder make boarding easy.
For anglers there's a 38-gallon fishbox, 27-gallon circulating livewell, and a prep sink with raw water sprayer. Standards also include a stereo with 4 speakers and a head compartment with Porta-Potty.
From fishing to water sports, the 230DC combines the best of both in a stylish, family-friendly package.
In addition to the many standard features on this Everglades 230DC, this boat is equipped with the following options:
- Yamaha 300HP Engine - Painted White
- Fresh Water Washdown
- Arch and Wake Board Package
- • Unsinkable • 10-year transferable hull warranty • Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process • Self-bailing cockpit • Variable deadrise deep v-hull • NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified • No wood construction – all composite • High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation • Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted biaxial fiberglass • High density PVC composite transom • Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability • Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface • Molded-in diamond non-skid • Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access • ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts • Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials • Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty • Caulking – high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone bath caulk) • Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs • Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits • Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps • 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance • All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion • 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches • Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane • Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high density plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions • Bronze high speed intake strainers • Painted aluminum 112 gal fuel tank
- • Aluminum powder-coated arch with rod holders, ski pylon, blue/white courtesy lights, outrigger mounts, spreader lights and custom sun-top • Custom tempered glass windshield with integrated hand holds which provide an unobstructed view • Poly drink holders at starboard side helm (2) • Stainless steel grab rail • Console power port – 20 A • 316-L stainless steel steering wheel • Fire extinguisher • Port side compartment with porta potty
- • Anchor locker with rope hold and custom 316-L stainless steel anchor roller • 316-L stainless steel split bow rail – 1 1/4" diameter • 6” pull-up cleats cast 316 stainless steel, through bolted and bedded in polyurethane (6) • Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels • Ski locker • Stereo speakers mounted in the boat (4) • Recessed cockpit drains • Cockpit area - 118 sf • Cockpit coaming bolsters • Swim platforms (2) with hide-away telescoping ladder (1), 316-L stainless steel ladder hand rails
- • Abundant space for electronics placement • Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch – 27 gal • 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (4) • Prep sink with raw-water sprayer and 54 qt cooler
- • High-water alarm • LED anchor light • Navigation lights: LED lights, 316-L stainless steel covers, bedded in polyurethane • Ritchie(R) compass • Stereo – AM/FM/Bluetooth ®/Auxiliary • Electric horn • Dual battery switch • Raw-water washdown • Electric Lectrotab, single cylinder, custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract • Windshield wipers with washer system (washer standard only with freshwater system)
- • Bow seating with cushions and storage • Combination passenger seat/leaning post • Custom Everglades helm chair with heavy-duty stainless hardware • Dual swivel seats • Stern seats with folding backrest that converts to casting platform
- Options Included
- • Arch with wakeboard package (includes wakeboard racks, ski pylon and speakers) • Fresh-water washdown – 9 gal • White painted engines • Yamaha 300 hp (Command Link® Plus display)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - Email: email@example.com – Cell: (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (305) 333-6901 Shane Kwaterski – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell (305) 849-0920 Carvey Iannuzzi – Email: email@example.com – Cell (616) 889-7766