- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
The Everglades 230CC is no ordinary 23-foot family fishing boat. Every detail is the result of brilliant design and meticulous craftsmanship, and you’ll find her loaded with standards that are not even offered on other boats.
In the cockpit, Everglades’ exclusive, patented sliding windshield was designed for comfort and safety in any kind of weather. The split bow-rail is handy for boarding, and fishermen will love the 27-gallon livewell and 60-gallon forward fishbox.
Destined to become a classic, every inch of the 230CC was designed with the understated luxury that is Everglades’ signature.
Additional Options on this model include:
- Yamaha 300 HP Outboard
- Sand Hull Color - Gelcoat
- Deluxe Audio Package
- Freshwater Washdown - 9 Gallons
- Full Camel Upholstery
- • Unsinkable • 10-year transferable hull warranty • Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process • Self-bailing cockpit • Variable deadrise deep v-hull • NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified • No wood construction – all composite • High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation • Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted biaxial fiberglass • High density PVC composite transom • Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability • Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface • Molded-in diamond non-skid • Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access • ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts • Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials • Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty • Caulking – high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone bath caulk) • Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs • Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits • Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps • 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance • All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion • 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches • Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane • Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to highd ensity plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions • Bronze high speed intake strainers • Painted aluminum 112 gal fuel tank
- • Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue & white LED lights, spreader lights, electronics box, (4) rod holders, manual sliding windshield, ski pylon • Canvas life jacket storage in hardtop • Stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop (2) • Patented sliding windshield • Glove compartment • Stainless steel console drink holders (2) • Console hand rails • Console power ports – 20 A • 316-L stainless steel steering wheel • Fire extinguisher • Head compartment with storage and porta potty
- • Anchor locker with rope hold and custom 316-L stainless steel anchor roller • Removable bow ladder for beach boarding • 316-L stainless steel split bow rail – 1 1/4" diameter • Bow casting platform • 6” pull-up cleats cast 316 stainless steel, through bolted and bedded in polyurethane (6) • Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels • Stereo speakers mounted in the boat (2) • 316-L stainless steel drink holders (6) • Recessed cockpit drains • Cockpit area – 61 sf • Cockpit coaming bolsters • Swim platforms (2) with hide-away telescoping ladder (1), 316-L stainless steel ladder hand rails
- • Abundant space for electronics placement • Cooler capacity – 65 qt • Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch – 27 gal • Fishbox (pump out) – 40 gal • Fishbox (self draining) – 40 gal • 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (4) • Under gunwale power ports – 20 A
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.