- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner wants boat sold now! Will look at reasonable offers.
If you have an eye for quality and a passion for the finer things in life, you will find that no other 40' Sportfish cruiser measures up to the Riviera standard. Our Captain tells us she says she looks like new and has a lot of features including C-9 Cat Engines, nice electronics, 800lb crane Davit, super interior and galley features, Sony Cinema, and more. This beautiful boat with has never been fished, only used as a family and has 250 total hours. If you want like new then this one is it. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- The Riviera 40 is as comfortable on the world's refined harbors as it is around Australia's rugged coastline. The Riviera 40 is built with a solid fiberglass hull, has a watertight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull. Master stateroom forward with island bed (innerspring mattress) with storage under with private access to the head. (Sleeps 2. Guest stateroom to starboard has a unique three single berth configuration. In the salon is a large L-lounge with a Pullman bed for additional sleeping. (Sleeps 2)Total accommodations are for 7 people. The galley is slightly down from the salon with excellent lighting and a great view from the opening side windows and still allows one to be part of the salon activities. Salon L shape dinette with hi lo table Opposite L shape settee with full size pull out berth U-line ice maker Sony DVD/Precision cinema Sony flat screen tv Sliding rear window Custom Roman shades all a round Shann leather seats Interior carpet color upgrade (Fairhaven) Entertainment cabinet Master Stateroom: Island queen JVC flat screen SMX air control Large hanging locker Private door to head with separate shower Guest stateroom : To Starboard (sleeps 3) Single twin bunks Extra single fold down berth Large hanging locker Head Vanity with sink Separate shower Vacuflush
- Molded large single sink with trash lid Evro Ceram two burner electric stove top Nova Kool fridge with separate freezer Custom Fisher Paykell dishwasher Teak and holly floor Tappan convection oven Seaward molded counter tops
- Flybridge Molded sink with hot and cold water Forward seating Nova Kool fridge Separate helm and co-pilot seat Cat marine gauges New full enclosure Full teak laid carpet floor Stereo Clarion cd player Bose stereo system Cockpit Teak deck Live bait tank with window in transom Second bait large bait well Hot and cold sink Cockpit lights 5 rocket launchers 4 rod holders Swim platform with rear door
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat C9 510 horse 280 hrs Generator Onan 11.5 Kw Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Halon System Other: 800lb Crane with davits
- Ray marine E80 Ray marine E120 Ray Marine ST800 smart pilot with remote Simrad depth sounder Icon ICM422 VHF (2)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.