- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 425-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER EQUIPMENT THIS 1996 SEA RAY 450 SUNDANCER (RE-POWERED IN 2012) IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3126 425-hp Diesel Engine's with only 10 hours SMOH (since major overhaul); Only 720 total boat hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Kohler Generator (436-hours), Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Cockpit Ice-Maker, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp, Garmin 5212 GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar, Raytheom Autopilot, etc.), Stamoid Canvas Package, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Engine Overhaul facilitated by WC Beardslee Inc in 2012. Newer Garmin (Color) 5212 GPS w/Chartplotter, Built-in Washer/Dryer, Dripless Shaft Logs, 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Glendenning Cable Master. Contact listing agent for further details.
The Powerboat Guide had this to say:
Mega-size sportyacht from 1990s showcased Sea Ray's evolving design, engineering capabilities. Enormous two-stateroom, two-head interior--updated in 1998--features home-size galley, huge head compartments, generous storage. Enormous cockpit with circular aft seating includes double companion seat, superb helm position. Note spacious engine-room, extended swim platform, transom storage locker.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Under Berth Central Vac Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) (3) TV's w/VCR Ultra Leather Settee to Port w/Hi-Low Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid Cabin w/Privacy Door Aft / Mid-Cabin Cocktail Table Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink/Vanity & Stall Shower Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink/Vanity & Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Blender Refrigerator / Freezer (2) Electric Stove Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp Raytheon NAV398 GPS Raytheon R41XX Radar Raytheon RayPilot Autopilot Garmin 5212 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Alpine AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries w/Boxes (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (Crossover Charging System) Emergency Start System Battery Inverter (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Glendenning Power Cablemaster Kohler Generator (436-Hours) wSound-Box (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in @ Helm
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cushions (Not Displayed in Photos) (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Shower Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Storage Locker Transom Door Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Table
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Remote Control Spotlight Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Slant-Back Enclosure; Note Stamoid Canvas) Freshwater Washdown Bottom Paint (2) Rod Holders (2) Windshield Wipers Telephone Inlet Dockside Cable TV Connection 2ND OWNER ENGINE'S OVERHAULED IN 2012 W/ONLY 10-HOURS! 720 TOTAL BOAT HOURS. FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.