- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
“Excellent & Impressive” condition for this extremely loved and well maintained 2008 275 SSI Chaparral Boat with high powered Volvo 8.1 GXI / Dual Prop, Yacht Certified. Original Owner, Dry Stored and given TLC, it’s a MUST SEE! This beautiful boat has it all, no expense was spared with the Added Features including the Canvas Package with Radar Arch, Overnight Package, Premium AND Convenience Package. This boat is designed with a large U-Shaped Seating and Entertaining Area, Wet Bar with Sink and Refrigerator, U-Shaped Cockpit Lounge is a reversible Multi-Position Sun-Lounge, the perfect place for soaking up the sun and relaxing. The luxurious appointed Cabin sleeps 2 and offers a beautiful wood grain removable dinette table, 18 inch LCD/TV/DVD Player with Premium Sound Stereo System, Microwave and Sink in the Galley, Teak Flooring, Cedar Closet and roomy Marine Head. The Captain will appreciate the added coverage the Radar Arch offers, along with the Forward and Aft Extended Bimini Top, Wood Grain Dash and Wheel, and everything accessible at your fingertips with GarmIn, Compass, Digital Depth, Transom Tilt Switch, Recessed Trim Tabs and the Quick & Quiet Thru-Hull Exhaust for “Revved-Up” impressive sound! Chaparral’s unique extended swim platform offers added room for you and your guest, and with 2 ladders in the bow & stern, makes getting on & off the boat easy and accessible. With the Added Canvas Package and full Windscreen, this 275 SSI boat will keep you on the water “Year Round” for Spring, Summer and Fall. Call Legendary Marine today to see this exceptional boat. If you see it, you will buy it! Only 250 Hours Stk# KB0732 Asking Price $58,000.
- Standard Features
- LUXURIOUS APPOINTED INTERIOR CABIN and HEAD: Wood Grain Removable dinette table converts to large sleeping area w/filler cushions and sleeping capacity for 2 people Ultra-soft touch Cabin Vinyl Backrest Cushion with shelf storage 18 Inch LCD TV/DVD, AM/FM CD player, MP3 jack with remote control and display with remote and Sirius “ready” Satellite Radio Microwave and Sink in Galley Solid Surface Counter area in Galley for Serving and Entertaining with Mirrored forward bulkhead Large Storage Drawer under Microwave Cedar lined Closet Storage for hanging clothes Teak and Holly flooring V-berth seating with plentiful dry storage underneath seats Enclosed Head with VHT VacuFlush Toilet with Macerator, Stainless Steel Sink with Faucet, Storage Cabinet and Port Hole in Head Lighting in Cabin & Head Interior Cabin offers (4) Port Holes Openings with Screens allows great air flow and keeps Cabin area cool Lockable Cabin Door Fiberglass sliding Cabin Door with molded steps allows for easy access to Bow Carbon monoxide detector COCKPIT: Radar Arch with Hinge, Arch includes Television Antenna. Added shade coverage with extended Radar Arch and Bimini Top keeps you cool and comfortable. Garman, Compass, Digital Depth, Transom Tilt Switch and Trim Tabs Wood Grain Dash Panels with Wood Grain Wheel PREMIUM Sound System with Clarion Amps, AM/FM CD player, MP3 jack, AM/FM/CD Remote control and display with remote Lighting in cockpit and engine compartment Lockable glove box Cockpit Drainage System (CDS) with self-bailing cockpit liner DC power plugs and Shore Power with 50 Ft Power Cord Diamond pattern non-skid (UL approved) Dura-Life Max premium expanded vinyl cockpit upholstery GALLEY: Stainless Steel AC/DC Refrigerator Microwave Cockpit Wet Bar with Double Solid Surface Top & Sink with Spray Faucet /Converts to Built-In Ice Chest, Storage Cabinet Round Cockpit table w/4 Stainless Cup Holders, stores easily under U-Shaped Lounge Seat Galley Dry Storage Pressure water & High water alarm SEATING & ENTERTAINMENT AREA: Plush Seating – DOUBLE HELM Seat with flip-up holster and Adjustable Seat Plush Seating – Spacious U-Shaped cockpit lounge, with seating for 4x Adults. This is a reversible Multi-Position Sun-Lounge / Rear Bench with Storage Tub Great storage under U-Shaped Seating area Walk-thru transom with Stainless Steel gate from Swim platform to Galley/Cockpit area Stainless steel cockpit grab-handles Stainless steel wraparound “Walk-thru” 3-piece windshield with custom supports StarLite seat bases with flow foam Ample Storage in floor for Skis, fishing Rod/Reels, Life Vests and Floating Toys Side panel Storage as well as Storage in motorbox Water resistant speakers (4) Snap In Carpet Champagne Color (looks brand new) DASH: GARMIN 430 C GPS with GPS Map and Chart Plotter Compass, Digital Depth MAHOGANY steering wheel Power steering Transom Stereo Remote for Premium Sound System RECESSED TRIM TABS with Transom Tilt Switch Tilt Steering Helm Windshield wiper - starboard Accessory panels with illuminated switches and water resistant DC breakers Battery tray Bilge blower & Bilge pump - automatic Color coordinated instrument panels Digital hour meter & Digital instrumentation with glass lenses (fog resistant) Brushed aluminum faces and stainless steel bezels Emergency shut down switch Gas vapor detector (bilge compartment) Surface-mount antenna Electronic circuit with ground plate (inland lakes) Grounding bars - central, engine and dash UTILITY: Extended V-plane hull Forward deck hatch Injected closed cell foam in bottom of hull (for added structural strength and sound dampening) Jump start system Kevlar® Reinforced Hull Laminate Navigation & Docking Lights Pull Up Cleats (6) Bow scuff plate NMMA certified 100% perma panel marine coring Galvanized Anchor and rope locker Brass drain plug Drink holders - stainless steel Dual battery set-up with crossover switch Electric horn Engine compartment with ELECTRIC HATCH LIFT Premium Hydropel Resin PVC Rubrail with stainless steel insert Quick & Quiet Thru-Hull Exhaust for “Revved-Up” Exhaust provides Impressive Sound STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE: Large bow and stern eyes Ski eye and (4)-bolt cleats Flush pull latches Stainless Steel High Bow Rails for added Safety and Comfort Stainless steel thru-hull fittings (electro polished) LADDERS: 2 LADDERS: Bow & Stern, Stainless Steel 3-step “Hideaway” Boarding Ladders ACTIVITY: Extra Large Integrated Swim Platform sits close to the water’s surface, makes getting in and out of the boat easy and accessible. Stern Stainless Steel Grab bar on the U-Shaped Lounge Seat makes for easy boarding onto the boat AM/FM/CD Controls from Swim Platform makes music entertainment fun and accessible Molded swim platform lids CANVAS: Black Color Coordinated Bimini Top in Sunbrella Fabric, with Windscreen and Boot. Complete Sunbrella Cockpit Cover with Radar Arch with Forward and Aft Bimini Tops keeps boat well covered and secure. And, with the Forward Wind-Screen, Wind-Side curtains, Wind-Aft curtains & Storage bag makes the 275 SSI Chaparral SSI a “Year-Round Boat” for Spring, Summer & Fall enjoyment! Custom made Sunbrella Head Rest Bolster Cushion for Stern U-Shaped Lounge Seat in Champagne Color BOAT COLOR: All White Premium Gelcoat Hull Bottom with Premium Wide Ebony Black accent Color and Sports Graphic Champagne & White Trim Vinyl Seating Champagne Snap-In Carpet
- Added Features
- 2008 275 SSI Chaparral Boat with high powered Volvo 8.1 GXI / Dual Prop, Yacht Certified. Original Owner, Dry Stored & extremely well maintained. Excellent & Impressive Condition, MUST SEE! 1). Canvas Package: Side and Aft Curtains with Storage Bag 2). Canvas Package with Radar Arch ($10,000 Value): Forward and Aft Bimini Tops, Forward Wind-Screen, Wind-Side curtains, Wind-Aft curtains & Storage bag makes the 275 SSI Chaparral SSI a “Year-Round Boat” for Spring, Summer & Fall enjoyment! 3). Overnight Package: Corrosion protections system, Stainless Steel Cockpit REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, 18 inch LCD TV, DVD MP3 Player, Battery charger converter, Dockside Cable Inlet, Shore power with 50 ft. cord 4). Premium Package: Docking lights, Pull-up cleats (6), Bow scuff plate, Stainless steel cup holders 5). Convenience Package: Compass, Digital depth, Transom tilt switch, Transom Stereo Remote in Rear of boat (next to Ladder) for easy entertainment access
- Annual Service was done in April 2013 along with replacing the complete Riser and Exhaust Manifold System, which is all brand new. Complete Service Records available upon request.
- DEPTH GAUGE/COMPASS AM/FM STEREO/CD BATTERY CHARGER/SWITCH SWIM PLATFORM TRIM TABS FRIGE/MICROWAVE SHORE POWER MARINE HEAD VOLVO 420
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.