- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pelusa is a well equipped Hunter 33 that is surprisingly roomy for this size boat. She has just been detailed and serviced.
Come and take a look.
- 2 Cabin 1 head, sleeps up to 7 Marine air conditioning with digital thermostats Private v berth forward Private double aft cabin with hanging locker Large dinette converts to double Starboard settee Well equipped galley Head with stand up shower
- Front loading refrigeration with freezer compartment Corian counter tops Polished deep single stainless steel sink Large storage cabinets over galley Large storage lockers with drawers and bins Gimbaled ( 2 ) burner L.P.G. stove w/oven Multi-drawer bank with utensil storage rack Microwave oven Single lever faucet
- Raymarine RC435 CP Raymarine drive Auto Smart Pilot Raymarine ST-60 wind package Raymarine ST60 tri-data speed/depth Ritchie compass Stereo with cockpit speakers
- Air conditioning and heat Separate isolated engine start battery 30 amp, 110 volt shore power circuit Custom 115 Volt AC/12 volt DC electric panel Ground fault circuit protection
- Yanmar ( 3 ) cylinder diesel engine (2000 hours), 27 HP, (Oil changed regularly) New transmission and linkage Centrally mounted engine instruments Single lever engine controls mounted on starboard side with steering brake in wheel hub Bronze, three blade propeller
- Sails and Rigging
- Furling mainsail Furling genoa All halyards led aft to sheet stoppers
- Hull and Deck
- Bimini and SS hand rails Electric anchor windlass Double anchor roller CQR anchor with chain and rode Walk-through transom with boarding ladder and fresh water shower Stern rail observation seats Huge cockpit locker Cockpit table
- Pelusa is a great example of this very popular Hunter. She is clean and ready to sail.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Bruce Penrod 814 341 0094 or firstname.lastname@example.org 866-723-3991