- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MPI Horizon/Fresh Water Cooled
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*****$15,000 TOTAL PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS SELL*****
2003 34' Rinker Fiesta Vee -- Excellent Condition Inside & Out -- Long List of Recent Upgrades
New Engines 2012, New Risers & Manifolds 2012, New A/C 2012, New Exterior Seats 2012, 5kW Kohler Generator + MUCH MORE!!
Owner Moving Up & Looking for Quick Sale -- Won't Last Long at this Price, Call with an Offer Today
- Key Features & Upgrades
- NEW Engines - 2012 (44 Hours) NEW Mercruiser Risers & Manifolds - 2012 NEW MarineAir A/C - 2012 NEW All Exterior Seats - 2013 Kohler 5kW Generator Twin Bravo 3 Outdrives Lenco Trim Tabs - NEW Actuators 2013 NEW Raw Water Pumps - 2012 Full Camper Canvas Enclosure Cockpit Refrigator - NEW 2010 Cockpit IceMaker - NEW 2011 NEW JL Audio Cockpit Speakers (6) - 2012 Kenwood Radio - NEW 2011 NorthStar Radar / GPS Head w/ Separate Shower, Toilet & Sink NEW Refrigator in Galley - 2013 Convertible Sofa in Salon
- Sleeps 6 2 In V-Berth 2 In Mid Cabin 2 On Drop Down Dinette Hanging Closet Central Vaccum Enclosed Pumpout Head (Electric) Vanity Separate Shower Hot Water Heater Tank Level Monitor
- 2 Burner Electric Stove Refrigerator Emerson Microwave Coffee Maker
- Kohler 5kw Generator Marine Air / Air Conditioning (NEW 2012) Reverse Cycle Heat Simpson Lawrence Anchor Windlass Remote Searchlight 4 Batteries w/Switches Battery Charger Fireboy Halon System Lenco Trim Tabs Electric Engine Hatch Dual 30 Amp Service
- Northstar Radar / GPS VHF Radio External Radio Controls Kenwood Radio - NEW 2011 6 JL Audio Speakers in Cockpit - NEW 2012
- Deck / Cockpit
- Full Canvas Camper Enclosure Wet Bar Cockpit Refrigerator & Ice Maker Radar Arch w/ Lights Transom Locker Fender Rack Swim Platform Swim Ladder Walk Thru Windshield
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason Lash at 321-231-8756 with any questions or to arrange a showing!