- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454's FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
COMPLETELY REDONE AND SHOWS UNLIKE ANY OTHER CARVER
Makes a great in-expensive live aboard
New salon, new carpeting, new hatches, new teak and holly, updated engines with 435 hrs, new countertops, new instruments, new throttles, new bimini, new seats and fabrics.......same owner last 17 years.
OWNER IS WANTS IT SOLD AND LOOKING FOR OFFERS
- This Carver was totally redone on the inside the cabin and mechanically as well with engine replacement in 2005. This boat has had new wood, new teak, new soft goods, new salon furnishings, she looks like a boat 20 year newer than her age and has a great contemporary look....yet she has the well solid fiberglass hull that has made her such a sturdy sea going vessel. Sleeping 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms, plus 2 dinette berths for a total of 6 berths. There are 2 owner and guest staterooms including 1 guest head and 1 guest shower. Upon entering from the aft deck you will find the salon with new contemporary matching decor and window treatments with a new built in sofa to port. To starboard, you will find the lower helm station, electrical panel. Aft and down is the master stateroom with a queen island berth with matching bedspread and new customized accents. Also, there is a large hanging closet and full head and bathroom with new toilet and large shower tub. Forward and down is the galley with new teak and holly flooring and a large U-shaped dinette that converts to sleep two with new fashionable soft goods which are bright and contemporary. Beyond the galley is the full guest head & shower and the guest stateroom with V-berth and new designer fabrics.. Main Salon Full size newly built in sofa with custom fabrics Matching drapes New carpeting Pioneer Stereo system ULine Icemaker Master stateroom Tapered island queen berth Full bathroom w/ tub and teak and holly flooring Marine Air - reverse cycle air conditioner Large hanging locker Large dresser to starboard w/ storage throughout Vanity with new inlaid tile counters VIP Stateroom , Below Deck Forward V-berth with new fabrics Full head with shower and electric head Across the head a vanity with new inlaid tile countertop Marine Air - reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Galley down Avanti full size refrigerator w/ freezer Princess 3 burner stove Hotpoint microwave oven Fresh water system Dinette converts to sleep two Side-by-side stainless sink Large counter w/ storage above/below
- Foruno 1650 Cmap/GPS upper Horizon VHF radio - upper & lower Navman Fuel management system Ritchie compass – upper/lower Depth finder - upper & lower Loud hailer - upper
- Good heavy duty anchor Windlass with chain and rode Swim platform & swim ladder New Bimini over the bridge New sunbrella shades over windows New railing skirts on aft deck Bow pulpit with rails Horn Fenders and lines Navigation lights Search light Exterior fresh water connection. Full instrumentation with new gauges and throttle controls Rudder position indicator - upper & lower Fireboy Halon Safe-t alert Co2 monitor
- Engines & Mechanical
- Main engines replaced now 435 hrs Onan 6.5 KW generator Raw water sea strainers Hydraulic wheel steering Holding tank Transmissions Trim tabs Bilge blowers Fuel filter Oil filter Bilge pumps Fume detector A/C's upgraded (2) 110V AC electrical systems 12V DC electrical system Battery bank Battery charger Dockside electrical cable Electrical/breaker panel
- Upgrades & Additions
- Engines replaced in 2003 Manifolds, risers and tail pieces 2013 Complete interior renovation 2012 Interior bulkhead redone in teak New custom sofa with sunbrella material New carpet in salon and aft cabin New curtains New window shades Complete new lighting in interior Glass top vanities New Raritan Atlantis head Complete bridge renovation 2010 New shifters, throttles and cables New instrumentation cluster New rocker switches Custom starboard doors New canvas 2012 New Aft deck railing wraps New sunbrella cushions Recent aft and forward decks 2 part epoxy paint
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.