- 19 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONLY CAROLINA SKIFF ON THE MARKET WITH THE 115HP EVINRUDE E-TEC ENGINE.
VERY LOW HOURS & ENGINE WARRANTY INCLUDED
ONLY USED IN FRESH WATER
VENTURE TRAILER INCLUDED
Carolina Skiffs are the most durable, versatile, stable and economical boats built today. Whether you need a pleasure boat or a fishing boat, the 198 DLV will exceed your expectations. This 198 DLV offers a high payload capacity with plenty of interior space. It carries more weight, farther and faster, with less horsepower and less fuel consumption.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Front deck with storage compartments and forward seat, helm seat with moveable backrest and cooler. Rear deck with livewell.
- SS Bow Eye (1) SS Stern Eyes (2) Rear Battery Storage with LED Light Rear Insulated Storage Box with LED Light (1) SS Flush Mounting Lifting Eye (1) Interior/Cockpit Courtesy Lights LED bow and stern lights Adjustable back rest Console Cushion Set Rear Flush Mount Fold Down Jump Seats (2) Front Insulated Dry Storage Boxes with LED light and Overboard Drain (2) 6" SS Flush Mount Pull Up Cleats (4), 10" Walk Around Gunnels with Yacht style non-skid Bilge Pump 12/24 Volt Trolling Motor Panel with Plug 22 Gallon Aerated Lighted Bait Well 500 Gallon Aerator Anchor Locker with Courtesy Light and Overboard Drain Rigid Rub Rail with Chrome Insert SS Cockpit Seating Cooler Frame Locking Backrest 70 QT Removable Cooler Full Molded Fiberglass Liner with Yacht Style Non-skid Console Grab Rail Quick Disconnect Windshield Ultra Large Console Remote Steering System Lockable Starboard Lids (Pre-rigged) SS Steering Wheel Pre Tech Extreme Control Cables Pre Tech SS Steering Cables Pre Tech Tilt Helm
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance Elite 5 Fishfinder/Chart Plotter Navigational lights Automatic Bilge Aerator AC
- Automatic Bilge Aerator AC 12V battery
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Evinrude E-Tec 115 hp
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.