- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rick 'N Roll has been very well maintained and cared for by the current owners. She has an amazing amount of room for a 36' yacht. The aft deck is large and allows easy access to the swim platform with a walk through transom. From the aft deck forward into the cockpit/helm area and along each side are padded bench seating with custom covers, a convertible table and walk-way between. Along the starboard side is the companion helm seat and to port is the helm area. Both helm seats are upgraded to adjustable, reclining heavily padded seats. The cockpit area is covered with a hardtop and the sides are canvas and isinglass. The windshield opens to allow excellent air flow. From the cockpit and down two steps you enter the main salon. The entire interior features beautiful laminate teak and holly floors, matching fabrics, and expansive spaces. The salon features an “L” shaped settee along the port side and a matching built in seat along the starboard side. Additionally the starboard side has a folding dinette table. Forward the salon opens into the den through a small pass-through which can be closed for privacy. From the aft salon and down two steps you enter each hull. The port side hull offers a double berth aft with huge storage areas and the galley area is in the middle of the hull. All the way forward, you enter the forward stateroom which has been converted into a den with large custom cabinets with doors, power and cable outlets. Also a forward settee with drawers and a hanging locker. Down two steps into the starboard hull is a double berth with ample storage areas, hanging lockers and drawer space. Directly in front of the steps is the electrical panel and additional storage and linen closet. Further forward is the head with large mirrored vanity, separate shower stall, under-sink storage and large medicine cabinet. Through the shower stall and into the forward hull there is access to the generator and loads of additional storage.
- Endeavour 36' Deck Equipment
- Center lined dual stainless steel anchor rollers Low profile Maxwell electric windlass with foot controls 45 pound Delta anchor with chain(100’) and rope (100’) rode 23 pound Fortress anchor with chain and rope rode Bow anchor lockers Stainless steel stanchions with life lines Multiple boarding gate Cockpit cushions and folding table Hardtop over cockpit area with ample storage area Stainless steel hardtop hand holds New large padded seats in helm area Cockpit windshields which open for added ventilation Stainless steel support system for the hardtop Dockside stainless steel cable TV input Stainless steel and molded fiberglass corner seats on bow Wide side decks with non-skid All stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel transom dingy davits Propane Magma BBQ grill mounted on stern railing Large swim platform with stainless steel boarding and swim ladders Transom hot and cold shower 9ft Livingston catamaran full fiberglass dinghy on Weaver davits 20 pound aluminum propane tank with vented locker Large aft lazarette (2) manual bilge pumps 2011 bottom paint with epoxy and barrier coats 2013 complete engine service and fluid changes 2hp 4stroke Honda motor for dinghy Custom cockpit canvas enclosure with eisenglass, screens & privacy flaps
- Endeavour 36' Mechanical Harware
- 2x Yanmar 125 hp turbo diesel engines Port: 2665 hours Starboard: 2666 hours Morse transmission/throttle controls Dripless shafts Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Stainless steel 1 ¼ inch shafts (4) blade bronze propellers Spare set of propellers Spare engine and genset parts Racor primary fuel filters with lots of spares
- Endeavour 36' Electrical Equipment
- Premier Plus 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power 30 Amp shore power, cord, and adapter Next Generation 3.5 Kw generator with 920 hours Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning with SMX controller 2x 110 watt solar panels mounted on hardtop with smart regulator 6 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger for engine heating 1500 watt inverter system True Charge 40 Amp smart battery charger with external monitor 2x group 31 engine start batteries 4x 6-volt house batteries Battery parallel switch Macerator for hold tank pump out Vizio 26” LCD flat screen television wall mounted in main salon Panasonic DF-88 AM/FM/CD player Panasonic DP-801 10 disk CD changer Glomex Digital TV antenna for over the air channels 12 volt mounted fans in each stateroom, main salon, and cockpit for improved ventilation Guest remote controlled spot light Dual trumpet horns Loud hailer speaker
- Endeavour 36' Electronic Equipment
- Raymarine 210 VHF radio with distress Raymarine C-80 color chartplotter and radar Multiple electronic chips for chart plotter Raymarine 24 mile dome radar array Raymarine ST-5000 autopilot Garmin 3000C fish finder Garmin 182 chartplotter Ritchie compass Standard Horizon 2150 VHF with AIS and Loud Hailer Bad Boy Wi-Fi Booster and hotspot
- Endeavour 36' Galley
- The galley area offers ample storage areas, beautiful solid surface counter-tops and all the amenities that will please even the most discriminating chef. Double stainless steel sinks American-Standard faucet with sprayer Nova Cool side by side 7.5 cf refrigerator and separate freezer Hillerange two burner propane stove and oven Seward propane solenoid control panel Emerson Turntable microwave oven Solid surface “Gibraltar” counter tops Cabinet and drawer storage areas All dinnerware, pots and pans, etc will convey
- Endeavour 36' Accommodations
- Rick 'N Roll has three staterooms and can comfortably sleep three couples. The forward den/stateroom is located just forward of the salon and can be open to the salon or closed off for privacy. There are two identical double guest VIP staterooms located aft on each hull with bedside table, hanging locker and drawers. A large overhead hatch and two opening port lights with screens let breezes flow through the cabin and keep all the bugs out. All three staterooms are located on opposite ends of the yacht, so privacy is assured.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Rob Dorfmeyer (216) 533-9187 or Randy Walterhoefer (917) 478-4944 located at the Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc., Annapolis office. 409 Chester Ave, Suite A, Annapolis, MD 21043