- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Catalina 30 The perfect family cruiser!!!
The interior design of the Catalina 30 has helped to make the it one of the best selling boats ever. Consider that you could combine the production of ten of the most popular 30' model sailboats built in the US over the last 25 years and still not approach the number of Catalina 30s built. A combination of wide beam, a good ballast/displacement ratio of .42, and a relatively low sail area/displacement ratio of 15.1 combine to make the Catalina 30 a very stiff boat under sail. Like all Catalina Yacht offerings, the 30 was sold with a complete cruise package that outfitted them for comfortable cruising right from the start. Her fin keel coupled with a modern underbody provides good performance, with an overall feeling of safety. All halyards and sheets are led aft to the cockpit for complete ease of use for a shorthanded crew. The jib has roller furling and the traveler is well out of the way. The end result is a boat that is easily handled by one person.
- The forward cabin V-berth is wide, and measures six-foot, three-inches long. Aft of the V-berth to port is the enclosed head with wand shower, oval stainless steel sink. Across is the hanging locker with adjacent drawers. Entering the salon on the starboard side is the settee, that measures six-foot, six-inches long. To port is the L-shaped settee/dinette, which measures 5-feet, eleven-inches, and sets out 4-feet, eight-inches in front of the galley. The dinette converts into a double-berth of 52-inches by five-feet, eleven-inches. Her L-shaped galley is next to port, across from the navigation station, and a wide quarter-berth. The cabin windows are fully draped for privacy.
- There is a lot of storage area, with four-drawers under the counter, plus a storage cabinet. Above the counter is a sliding window, with pantry storage. Two-Burner CNG Stove W/Oven H/C pressure water Plenty of storage and counter space An on-deck grill completes the package 12 Volt Refrigerator/Freezer Hot Water Heater (6-Gallon) Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- VHF & antenna Garmin GPSmap 176C color Chart Plotter Depth sounder, knot meter Autohelm 3000 plus autopilot Ritchie compass
- Full 12 volt lighting LED and Florescent 30 AMP shore power with cord 20 Amp Battery charger (4) Group 27 batteries High output alternator with power regulator 12000 BTU King Reverse Cycle AC/Heat Hebasto AT 3500 (3.5 BTU) Diesel Heater
- Sails - Rigging and Deck
- 2 Lewmar 40 ST Jib Cockpit Winches 2 Lewmar 16 ST Cabin Top Winches Boomvang Back Stay AdjusterSail cover Bimini Roller furling jib  a 110 and a 150 Main with 2 reefs All halyards led aft to cockpit and Lewmar self tailing winches Electric anchor windlass (New 2012) with 100' SS chain Bruce 22 Lb Anchor
- Fuel: 20 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 17
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com