- 104 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Introducing " Lochiel" a 104' Cutter Yacht. Lochiel has taken her current owners on a 5 year adventure through the Caribbean, Panama, the South Pacific, New Zealand, Hawaii, Alaska and Central America. She is in turnkey condition and ready to go again. Her accommodation is for 6 guests in 3 cabins. The large master with king size central bed and two cabins with twin beds. One cabin does convert to a double if required. LOCHIEL boasts current electronics and her machinery and services are in excellent condition. The vessel has been maintained by a professional crew who have kept her upgraded and to a high standard. She is known for her 200 + mile a day sailing passages and for her exceptional sea-kindleness in all conditions. Her twin Volvo Penta 300hp main engines will push her at 12 knots. She is a tribute to William Garden and Alloy Yachts of New Zealand who designed and built her.
Her draft is 9'9" and draws 18' with the hydraulic powered centerboard down.
*Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
- Sleeps 6, owners and guests in 3 staterooms. The master stateroom is aft with a king size bed on centerline with built-in seating to starboard and an extremely large head with large oval shape Jacuzzi. Next aft is a private office which includes radio phone, computer, fax and satellite communication with a built-in couch. There are two double cabins each with twin lower berths and private ensuite-heads. Each guest cabin has two port holes, an entertainment center and abundant storage. The Starboard guest Stateroom converts into a king size bed. Crew accommodations include lounge area with dining table with TV and DVD, crew cabin with two berths one above the other and head + shower. Captain's cabin has a queen sized double bed with ensuite head and shower. There is direct access from the deck into the crew quarters to allow owner and guests more privacy. Five steps down from the wheelhouse is the main salon. With a full bar, wine chiller, auxiliary deep freezer, excellent light, premium entertainment system and seating for over a dozen, it's another great example of the comfort LOCHIEL provides. The salon acts as the gateway to the rest of the vessel, from which one can descend aft to the guest cabins or make way forward to the Galley and crew quarters. The spacious pilothouse has 360 degree visibility plus sky roof for observing sail trim. There are full height doors with large windows which slide open along the outside of the pilothouse. Built-in wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker behind the helmsman's chair. There is seating for 20 around tables on both sides and around the aft end which is open to the main sail control panel and can be closed with clear plastic curtains. Her draft is 9'9" and draws 18' with the hydraulic powered centerboard down.
- Very large gourmet galley with excellent food preparation and storage lockers includes: Miele four burner ceramic cooktop with fiddles Thermador double oven Large Subzero refrigerator and separate subzero freezer GE Spacemaker microwave LG dishwasher Twin sinks Maytag washer and dryer Wine cooler Espresso coffee machine Corian countertops Chest freezer concealed in salon
- Navigation Equipment
- Plastimo compass GME GX600D VHF radio Sea 235 SSB radio telephone Furuno 90 mile radar Brookes & Gatehouse 2 system with 4 units, 2 in captain's cabin, 1 in office Brookes & Gatehouse speed and distance log Brookes & Gatehouse depth sounder Interphase forward and sidewaysSonar Northstar 952X electronic chart PC based electronic chart with 2 LG displays Nobeltec software Robertson AP2-MK3 auto pilot Robertson RI101 rudder angle indicator Dual GPS redundant navigation systems
- State of the art entertainment system installed in 2012
- Electrical Equipment
- Paragon-Groco PSR with accumulator portable water pump Two Isotherm water heater; 1 forward, 1 aft CruisAir Marine Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating; seven units Vacuflush heads (new 2010), aluminum black water tanks, aluminum grey water tanks Yaskawa F7CIMRFU40445, 91.0 KVA battery charger-inverter AC- 120/240 VAC system Automatic Atlas shore power system Panels with ammeter, voltmeters and circuit breakers DC - 12/24 VDC systems, panels with ammeter, voltmeters, circuit breakers Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper DC water maker (New 2010)
- Engine Room
- (1) Northern Lights 55KVA, M4276T/HE/55L (1) Northern Lights 20 KVA, M844LK-20KW (2) Aluminum tanks located port and starboard of engines, dual Racor 900 remote fuel filters, on-engine secondary filters. Batteries - Wet cell lead-acid secured in fiberglass boxes: House (12) 2-volt cells, Main starting (2) 8D-12VDC port, Main Starting (2) 8D-12VDC starboard, Generator- 55KW (1) 4D-12VDC, Generator-20KW (1) Group 27
- Tender & Toys
- 15' Nouvarania RIB with 70hp Yamaha 4 stroke (New 2011) set up for towing skiers with high performance lower unit. Pico Laser sailing dingy Two person sea kayak Water skis Wakeboard Fishing gear Gas BBQ Dive tanks and gear
- Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail, staysail, yankee, MPS with snuffer and spinnaker with snuffer Aluminum spar stepped to keel mast Rig inspected by "rigging and Hydraulics" St. Thomas 2013. Port inner lower should be replaced (2) hydraulic boom davits located port and starboard quarter deck Cutter rig Rondal hydraulic roller furling headsail, staysail, Hydraulic in-mast mainsail furling 2 X Rondal Hydroful units for jib and staysail Rigging: 1 X 19 stainless steel wire with machine swage fittings, 1" upper shrouds, 3/4" diameter lower Rig Tensioning: Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang Running rigging Lewmar and Barient winches self-tailing type, hydraulic package includes: 4 X ST's Mainsheet winch Halyard winch Anchor windlass (refurbished 2009) One aluminum spinnaker pole
- (2) 34" three-blade feathering Max Prop V-Struts (2) 1/2 inch diameter stainless steel propeller shaft Aluminum full skeg-hung rudder Lever valves with sea strainers Two sets of rode 400' each approx. (2) Maxwell-Nilsson hydraulic windlass Anchor chain regalvanised (Seattle 2010)
- Safety & Fire Protection
- PFD'S - Type I, type II, type V (2) horseshoe bouys, maker strobes, line Sufficient flare kits per USCG (4) ABC-I, (4) BC-I fire extinguishers Halon 1301 in engine room Power horn Navigation lights Bilge pump - Edson 240 VAC, 5 bilge intakes, Rule 3700-24VDC with float switch, Engine driven raw water pumps High water system alarms EPIRB McMurdo 406 mhz Engine Room blower Sea Farer 12 man liferaft (two)
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Brian Hermann for additional information or to scheudle an appointment: Office 954.525.7637 Mobile 954.993.4195 Email firstname.lastname@example.org