- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SELLER WILL DELIVER TO THE CARIBBEAN, MAINE,
OR PARTICIPATE IN SHIPPING TO THE DESTINATION OF YOUR CHOICE.
Do not miss an opportunity to own this fine example of a world-class Blue Water Yacht. "Sundara" is a meticulously cared-for single owner boat. She has cruised the Florida Atlantic and Gulf coasts over the past several years and is waiting to take you to that special destination. Sundara has a favored "pullman layout" with huge amounts of storage and two "full" separate heads. The dedicated workshop, equipment locker and dedicated forward sail locker assures that the lovely interior cabin space is reserved for you! Call today.
Be Sure to Click the VIDEO Link to this Beautiful Yacht!
- The Outbound 46 is known for its' thoughtful and functional design. There is dedicated storage for sails, fenders, lines, ground tackle, dive gear, dinghy, outboard, tools, spares, ship's stores, playtoys and most important, room for you and all of your personal items. There are comfortable berths through-out. Starting in the cockpit, you will find generous locker storage to include a dual 20# bottle propane locker. Access to the swim platform is directly aft of the helm, via a folding helm seat. There is a hot / cold water shower on the platform. The cockpit seats are long and wide enough to enjoy some quiet time or a nap. Via the port seat, you find direct access to the large workshop and mechanical systems locker / room. There is also access to this area via a door adjacent to the Nav Station (below). When going below, you will be pleasantly surprised to find there are three (only three) wide steps that provide safe and secure access to the cabin area below. Immediately to port of the companionway is the Nav Station. Forward of the Nav Station is a wonderful Galley that is comfortable to work in at anchor or underway. There are great views of the anchorage to be enjoyed from the large galley and salon port lights. To starboard, you will find a generous quarter cabin and a sea-going head with separate stall shower. Forward of the head and galley is the salon with comfortable seating that converts to two of the best single sea-berths you will find. The salon table folds for easy access to the bin storage storage outboard. The salon table can also be lowered to create a queen-size sleeping area. Moving forward is the master cabin with its' own in-suite head with separate stall shower. There is a huge storage area under the Pullman berth and there are numerous lockers and chests. Given the position of the Pullman berth (much further aft than your conventional V-berth), you will find this berth comfortable at anchor or underway. Immediately forward of the forward head is a water-tight bulkhead and a huge sail locker that is accessible from the bow deck hatch. The interior fit and finish of this vessel is incredible.
- Additional Equipment/ Features
- Caribe 9' Dinghy Yamaha 8.0 HP OB engine Trident Propane Control Additional 50' Dual 30 Amp Shore Power Cords Single Sideband for Long Range Communications - Icom - 802 Wifi Booster Antena Interior Lighting features LED lamping Lee Cloths Interior Counters are Corian Interior Fabric is Ultra-Sued "Teal Green" Max Feathering Prop with Spare Fixed Blade Prop Dual Bow Roller for Ground Tackle Lewmar Windless with Foot Controls Hydraulic Back-stay Adjuster Running Back-Stays for Heavy Weather Stern Pole and Axle Available for Wind and Solar Installation Shade Tree Awning for Boom area and Fore-deck Miscellaneous Spares All Ship's manuals are Backed-up Digitally.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE BOAT: https://yachtprofile.com/ypo46s Call Tom Brinkley - (Cell) 954-295-0313 Click for more info