AMNERIS is an American classic style yacht of the highest pedigree-designed by Alden and built by Palmer Johnson. The deck layout of this ketch is superb with spacious, user-friendly cockpit and deck areas all at one level. The sail plan is straight-forward with enough technology to make it easy--from the Reckmann roller-furling head sail to the electric primary toe buttons. The traditional interior is inviting with its warm, rich teak and light-filled salon.
*Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
- From bow to stern the interior is as follows: Aft of the chain locker is the crew quarters. Most forward is the crew head with lots of storage, toilet, sink and euro shower. A door forward, above the toilet, accesses the sail and chain locker. Moving aft the crew cabin has two large full beds, one to port and one to starboard, and one single under the starboard bunk. Storage is underneath the beds and outboard. Continuing aft is the full-width galley. To starboard is a broad U work area comprised of a large, deep stainless steel sink with a filtered water spigot plus faucet head that extends and sprays; a four burner stainless steel propane stove with oven, microwave above, and exhaust fan; espresso machine, counter opening refrigeration, plus a freezer compartment in the galley sole. Cupboards and drawers provide storage above the counters. To port is a crew dinette, washer, dryer and storage. Steps to the raised salon hinge up for access to the stand-up engine room. Going up the steps from the galley, the raised salon features large, beautiful windows that fill the salon with natural light. To port a U shaped settee surrounds a versatile classic varnished table; it can be cocktail or dining height as well as smaller or large enough to seat 10 people if the leaves are used. To starboard two comfortable chairs complete the social area. On the forward bulkhead drawers and cupboards faced with rattan provide storage. On the aft starboard bulkhead the navigation station has all the necessary equipment for coastal or blue-water cruising. A captain?s chair can be positioned toward the nav station or swivel toward the rest of the group. The port aft bulkhead houses the entertainment center including a new addition-- a large flatscreen TV. From the salon, continuing aft down four steps are the owner/guest quarters comprised of three staterooms. The first one reached is the port guest room with over/under large staggered bunks. There is a mirrored bureau with six drawers and a hanging locker. The ensuite head has a sink with marble counter tops, a large mirrored medicine cabinet flanked by two lights, a fresh water toilet and shower. The second guest stateroom, located farther aft on the starboard side, is similar to the first one, also with an ensuite head. Farthest aft, the full-width master stateroom boasts a queen bed to starboard and an ample single bed to port. A bureau with 3 drawers and mirror above, plus a settee, run between the beds. Large drawers below the beds offer excellent storage. On the port side another bureau with three drawers and to starboard two full length hanging lockers provide excellent storage. A vanity to starboard can also be used as a desk. The ensuite head to port boasts a stall shower with seat and storage, fresh water toilet, sink with marble countertop and cabinets above and below plus a large mirror. The interior throughout exudes a rich, classic warmth. Teak walls punctuated with contrasting white, beige ultra-suede headliners with teak trim, teak and holly floors all contribute to this environment. Hatches have black-out and mosquito screens. Besides natural ventilation provided by hatches, portholes and dorades, DC fans and air conditioning with reverse cycle heating provide various systems to suit the cruising area and personal preference. Lighting is both ambient and task oriented. The deck layout is one of the best for a classic yacht of this size and vintage. All one level, the deck is easily negotiable, comfortable and safe. The cockpit, covered with a soft top with welded aluminum frame, has a table to port which seats at least six. On the other side is a settee with storage underneath. Aft of this area on port and starboard two doors lead to the deck. Behind this athwart ships passageway is the binnacle and steering wheel surrounded by seating. The helm chair tilt can be adjusted. The entire cockpit area can be enclosed with Eisenglass curtains, or sunscreens in the aft cockpit (aft of table). The mizzen mast, just aft of the cockpit, marks the beginning of the very spacious aft deck peppered with chaises lounges and deck chairs. In the 2008 winter refit, new decks, refurbished hatches with new glass, and all new paint have made Amneris sparkle. In 2010, the 12kW generator had a top end overhaul, batteries were replaced new and varnish freshened. In addition, she is a joy to sail, balanced and comfortable, a tribute to her excellent American Alden/Palmer Johnson pedigree. *Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
- Navigation Station
- SSB VHF VHF Handheld Autopilot Engine Gauges Engine Alarm Steering System Satcom 1 x Dell Laptop with Nobletech Navigation 1 x Furuno GP31 DGPS 1 x Furuno 1932 and repeater FMD811 at helm 1 x ICOM IC M710 1 x ICOM IC M127 1 x Standard Horizon at Helm B&G Hydra 2000 2 Ritchie Compass 1 x Simrad Robertson AP22 Ritchfield Cable and Emergency Tiller 1 x KVH SAT Phone Mini M North Star 961XD KVH Track phone
- Electrical Equipment
- Generator - 2 X Northern Lights 240v 60hz 1 X 20kw 750 hrs since rebuild in 2007 (10/09) 1 X 12kw 9,581hrs (10/09) - complete top end overaul sevice (1/10) Shore Power AC/DC Inverter Battery Charger Alternator Battery Bank 2 X 220/120 50amp 220v and 110v 24v 1 X Vanner 1 X C Charge 1 X Smart charge system Acid Batteries 24v - New 2010 24v house system; 8 X 12v batteries @ 250 AH each
- DVD CD Stereo Speakers 32" Samsung Flatscreen (new 2008) Bose 151 Lifestyle System
- Microwave Stove Espresso Ice Maker Washer Dryer Iron Iron board
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Chain 1 x Ideal Single Phase 220v 2 x Primary Antal W70 2spd electric 1 x Mast Antal W652spd electric 3 x Mast Barient 28 Manual 1 x Mast Barient 22 Manual 3 x Mizzen Mast Barient 22 5 x Cockpit Barient 28 Manual 2 x CQR 120lb; 1x storm anchor 2 x 300" Galvanized Fresh water on deck Salt water for anchor wash only (2008 new)
- Sails & Rigging
- Jib Stay Main Spinnaker Storm Sails Mizzen Stay Sails 130% Yankee Doyle Reckmann furling North; hank on (2002) North; (2000), Antal battcars Lazy jacks and stackpak
- 1 x CAT 3116; 5626 hr 10/09 1 x Hundestat Variable Pitch Propeller 1 x NAIAD marine 12HT 1 x Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 1500 Gal per day Water cooled; Freezer system brand new (2008) with new wiring, compressor and plates; 110V Air Marine with 5 compressors and 6 zones 1 x Seawand 24v plus 3 Rule pumps, automatic 3 x Fresh water vacuflush; Seawand 24v 1 X Groco freshwater electric
- Water Sports & Tender
- Ladder Water Skis Snorkeling 1 x Marquipt manual boarding 1 x 14' Novurania 2000 1 x 50hp Yamaha motor (2008 new)
- Safety & Fire Protection
- Life Rafts EPIRB MOB Life Ring Life Jacket Safety Fire Alarm Extinguisher Fire Pump/Hose 2 x 6 person Switlik McMurdo MOM9 9 x PFD adult and various children and youth jackets 1 x Engine room Kidde 1301 Halon pull station in cockpit
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Contact Brian Hermann for additional information or to schedule an appointment: Offce 954.525.7637 Mobile 954.993.4195 Email firstname.lastname@example.org