This vessel has been set up to spend extended time out on the water. With Solar panels and an inverter the vessel can be self-sufficient for weeks at a time.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the main salon through either side’s sliding door. Forward is the galley and V berth. Aft is the master and its private head
- Main Salon
- Large with windows all around. Entry doors on both sides.
- Plenty of room to prepare meals for the family. Storage and plenty of counter space.
- Master Stateroom
- A large bed on one side and a twin on the other enable you to sleep up to 3 people comfortably. Private master head.
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward V has 2 bunks and a full head.
- Electronics & Helm
- Upper and lower controls. 2 GPS 2 VHF Radios 2 Depth sounders
- Dual 30 amp circuits. 8 batteries and solar panels Battery inverter. Able to store power for 4 days without sunshine
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Perkins 6-453 diesels 3 gal/hour at cruise
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.